2014/06/19 - Steam Summer Sale! (Ends June 29th)

Author Topic: 2014/06/19 - Steam Summer Sale! (Ends June 29th)  (Read 53583 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
June 19th - June 29th

Blockland is 60% off on Steam and Blockland.us

There's also a 4-pack on steam so you can stock up on alts share the game with your friends!

Update: It's over!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:08:40 PM by Badspot »

altsaltsaltsalts

we don't have any friends

There's also a 4-pack on steam so you can stock up on alts share the game with your friends!
I like how Blockland is one of the only games people buy so many times it's not even funny(but it is funny)

I hope that this helps gets some more people.

omfg im dying

also
just bought blockland for my friend.

he better forgetin play it too
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 06:38:22 PM by Trogtor »

Aww, this is bullstuff I can't buy the 4-pack because I already own the game, and if I buy each copy separately I'll only get three. :(

Badspot, can you add the 4-pack to the Blockland website so I can still get a 4-pack?

Aww, this is bullstuff I can't buy the 4-pack because I already own the game, and if I buy each copy separately I'll only get three. :(

Badspot, can you add the 4-pack to the Blockland website so I can still get a 4-pack?

pretty sure he did it on purpose lol

stock up on alts share the game with your friends!

pretty sure he did it on purpose lol

No, it's not Badspot's fault. It's Steam's. I want to gift out all four to different people.

Okay, now that there's a sale, could we get some updates? Pwease?

OH MY GOD FINALLY AN UPDA- Oh it's just another sale...

PIC RELATED

PIC RELATED
-hate-
go make your own game and be successful, believe me it's a lot bigger a slap in the face than a bunch of pixels