2014/06/19 - Steam Summer Sale! (Ends June 29th)

Author Topic: 2014/06/19 - Steam Summer Sale! (Ends June 29th)  (Read 53577 times)

You're trying to take more out of a stupid joke picture than you should be. You're blowing things way out of scale to the point where you just sound completely handicapped. You're suggesting a extreme methods to achieve something much smaller. "Brb guys going to learn all the skills needed to make a game, then spend a year making it so badspot listens to my opinion and changes his game! That will show him!" I don't see how you could even come up with such a silly argument to begin with.
You seem very determined to change his ways. I am suggesting a legitimate way which will actually work if you do it correctly. If you make a game that gives badspot's game a run for its money then he'll most likely step it up if he still cares at all about the game. It may sound silly but it'll work a lot better than what you're currently doing, albeit at a higher cost, but it'll work. Am I saying it's practical? Hell no lol, but if you have a better idea feel free to suggest.

Another good way to support the dev is to buy more alts. :cookieMonster:

You seem very determined to change his ways. I am suggesting a legitimate way which will actually work if you do it correctly. If you make a game that gives badspot's game a run for its money then he'll most likely step it up if he still cares at all about the game.

Is this a joke?

You seem very determined to change his ways. I am suggesting a legitimate way which will actually work if you do it correctly.  Am I saying it's practical? Hell no lol
i don't care that much about this game to the point where i'd spend 3+ years making my own just to prove a point. i don't really see why you posted it in the first place since you knew it was stupid and impractical to begin with.

Another good way to support the dev is to buy more alts. :cookieMonster:
Where'd you get the assumption that I want to support this? I already bought accounts for friends a while ago during the first ever sale around when shaders came out. After recent actions (or lack thereof), I don't really feel like giving this game more money.

Im convinced all of you have memory problems.
Badspot said he was in the middle of a compatibility breaking update
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=254375.msg7390407#msg7390407
The game isnt updating because the update isnt done yet you silly people.

there's also that ordeal with hats

Yay now i got another key for $4

Yes, apparently he's in the middle of a large update and doesn't have a way to easily release smaller updates while he works on that.

Yes, apparently he's in the middle of a large update and doesn't have a way to easily release smaller updates while he works on that.
He didn't exactly say large, he said compatibility breaking. For all we know, he could just be changing a few things in the engine.

Wow, stuffheads. Good job completely derailing the topic of a sale and instead going on a completely unrelated tangent about updates. Yes, the first 1 or 2 posts were funny. 3 pages of ranting is not going to make an update and instead just makes you guys look like whiney bitches.

there's also that ordeal with hats
aka the update that will bring more tf2 cigarettes than the blast radius of the tsar bomba to blockland

oh wow my reviews on the front

I may buy a key, it's worth it in my opinion for only a mere 4 bucks. If I buy it on Steam, do I still get the physical key or is it just playable on Steam?

I may buy a key, it's worth it in my opinion for only a mere 4 bucks. If I buy it on Steam, do I still get the physical key or is it just playable on Steam?
It's just playable on steam, like other games. You don't get a key you can use outside of steam.

i have no alts so maybe i should stock up on alts