2014/06/19 - Steam Summer Sale! (Ends June 29th)

Author Topic: 2014/06/19 - Steam Summer Sale! (Ends June 29th)  (Read 53576 times)

Aren't "sale" and "sail" a homonym?

No, they are not - "sale" and "sail" are homophones. They sound the same, but they are spelled differently.

Homonyms are words that have the same spelling but mean different things. Like "you've handed him a fair punishment" and "lets drive down to the county fair".

no sir, I didn't like it

Small glitch: If you set your audio driver to "None" and drag around the master volume slider you get massive amounts of console spam.

Welp, this is the end of the Summer Sale discounts

Welp, this is the end of the Summer Sale discounts
Now it's a 60% sale for both blockland.us and steam
whoa

Now it's a 60% sale for both blockland.us and steam
whoa
It's been sitting at 60% for a while.

Welp, I got involved in an argument over the community in a very poor review which they didn't even play the game, and guess who showed up.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051639178/recommended/250340/

Welp, I got involved in an argument over the community in a very poor review which they didn't even play the game, and guess who showed up.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051639178/recommended/250340/
Yeah, I've seen him dragging his ass around on the community posts for BL a lot, being handicapped to the maximum.
It's like watching a conspiracy theorist, he just keeps projectile vomiting garbage everywhere he can.

I'm sick of everyone talking bad about the devs, the only reason he would ban you is if you were acting so stupid you deserved one.

Kalphiter is getting annoying, but you have to admit he's right at times.

Kalphiter is getting annoying, but you have to admit he's right at times.
Yeah, he is right on a few things. Although he should really stop being so persistent, wasting his time on something he doesn't like. What saddens me is that Badspot's only counter-argument is "you played it for a long time", as if that means Steam users don't deserve dedicated server support for some reason.

To be honest, dedicated servers should be like they are in any other game. Not tied to an account. Free. Etc.

To be honest, dedicated servers should be like they are in any other game. Not tied to an account. Free. Etc.

i.e, no authentication for dedicated servers?

i.e, no authentication for dedicated servers?
I'd like this more, would have more room for server names and we don't have to be tied down by our XXX's.

I'd like this more, would have more room for server names and we don't have to be tied down by our XXX's.
If we were to do this, names in the server list would have to be in a different column or coloured differently.

But I /support this all the way