4 (12.5%)
a company that doesn't exist yet
9 (28.1%)
other please post
4 (12.5%)
samsung
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: predictions on a one world company  (Read 1596 times)

So we all know its gunna happen. One day the entire world will be served by one company. Im not talking about movies and entertainment,  cos its obvious either disney or warner is going to take that over. I mean our tangible everyday things such as electronics, cars, food, and furniture. Amazon already has their hands in everythig including food. Apple and microsoft have been going at it for awhile. Hasbro literally owns every toy in the world,

so, who do you think will be the 1 world company? And when?

lol apple
if it wasnt for all those teenage girls blindly buying iphones, samsung would be ahead of them in sales.

My money is on Google.

Not happening. The only thing close to a monopoly is National Grid. Or are they? Maybe they're just a small time company using government conspiracies to manipulate what we think is reality. Are we even human? Or maybe aliens are human. What about that guy you saw asking for money on the side of the street the other day? Maybe he's living a luxurious life and we are all led to believe he's just some scrub. Open your minds and don't believe everything you hear from government. Put religion aside because it's a big fat ruse used to limit our abilities and unethically cut down on population. Look at things a thousand ways before coming up with your answer, don't be some mindless soul wandering the planet. The new world company is the UNITED NATIONS manipulating ALL OF US and our perceptions on reality. We are test subjects and nothing more.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 12:17:49 AM by #Ravencroft »

Not happening. The only thing close to a monopoly is National Grid. Or are they? Maybe they're just a small time company using government conspiracies to manipulate what we think is reality. Are we even human? Or maybe aliens are human. What about that guy you saw asking for money on the side of the street the other day? Maybe he's living a luxurious life and we are all led to believe he's just some scrub. Open your minds and don't believe everything you hear from government. Put religion aside because it's a big fat ruse used to limit our abilities and unethically cut down on population. Look at things a thousand ways before coming up with your answer, don't be some mindless soul wandering the planet. The new world company is the UNITED NATIONS manipulating ALL OF US and our perceptions on reality. We are test subjects and nothing more.
UN is a joke that needs to end before it screws us over and lets communism take over the world.

UN is a joke that needs to end before it screws us over and lets communism take over the world.
implying communism is actually a bad thing

My money is on Google.

OP, why hasbro? Is my little pony going to take over? lol.

OP, why hasbro? Is my little pony going to take over? lol.
dude they own a hell of a lot more than that.

also not to sure about google. I mean they really dont do much beyond the internet and smartphone apps.

Facebook because they have the oculus rift. The 8th wonder of the world, and the key to world peace.

Facebook because they have the oculus rift. The 8th wonder of the world, and the key to world peace.
virtual interactive hentai is the solution for world peace