Author Topic: Got a skin infection :c  (Read 1726 times)

You went to a hospital for a cyst lol.

ask to get a cortisone shot so that it doesn't scar and leave a big mark on your face.
How do you know its a cyst?
Also one more face scar wouldn't hurt, in the event it does scar. I already have 1 under my eye, one above my eye, one on my cheek, etc.

How do you know its a cyst?
I don't know for sure. But a skin cyst is basically when you have a entrepreneur le that is below the skin and surrounded by a sac, and it makes a big red lump that can't actually be popped like normal entrepreneur les.

I don't know for sure. But a skin cyst is basically when you have a entrepreneur le that is below the skin and surrounded by a sac, and it makes a big red lump that can't actually be popped like normal entrepreneur les.
I looked it up to compare, they look slightly similar but not enough. I mostly went to the hospital because it could have been a spider bite

Update...
The medicine is causing some bad side effects and now I feel sick as forget.

Update...
The medicine is causing some bad side effects and now I feel sick as forget.

You've been poisoned.  You have six hours to live.

What do

i dont give a stuff

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:00:05 AM by Badspot »

Seems legit.
I'll take one in a bit and send it to you.
send this-a-way too

send this-a-way too
Will do.

Its not really nasty its just not the best looking.

What was pretty quick?
well, I meant his membership here, but he's been here longer than I thought apparently. I think I would've remembered him if I'd seen him before though. idk what's up w/ that

well, I meant his membership here, but he's been here longer than I thought apparently. I think I would've remembered him if I'd seen him before though. idk what's up w/ that
yeah I've already reported it don't worry