Author Topic: A Poll To Apoloize  (Read 3914 times)

I'm surprised OP hasn't changed title to apologize.
well you shouldn't be surprised, you can't edit in drama

well you shouldn't be surprised, you can't edit in drama
maybe lame-o's like you can't

what is his " dramas". and if he is sending stuff you have no busies to be in it unless he is sending them to YOU. and the D option to your poll it " I should be banned" i will vote D. you have no right in poking in and trying to get someone banned off of a GAME. a game that is for fun, and if you think someone should get banned of it, then you take it too seriously.

im allowed to post his IP , right?

yeah.

his ip is 24.179.25.42, for anyone wanting to IP ban him

yeah.

his ip is 24.179.25.42, for anyone wanting to IP ban him

you have just broken the law sir.

yeah.

his ip is *nope*, for anyone wanting to IP ban him

That is quite the richard move, sir.

yes posting someones personal info is illegal.

how is an IP personal information?

how is an IP personal information?
'oh i don't know i mean it isn't like its a code that hackers could use to hack your internet.

'oh i don't know i mean it isn't like its a code that hackers could use to hack your internet.
you're an idiot

omg wow lol
thats not how that works

Posting someone's IP makes a DDOSer's job much easier, and considering we have a DDOSer that goes apestuff over everything on these forums, this is seriously bad.

Also, Epicduke, that's not how it works. A DDOS attack sends packets to a specified IP address and pretty much lags the device that has it to the point where it's useless and slow. A DDOS attack slows down internet, damages devices, and can even fry a router.

Also, Epicduke, that's not how it works. A DDOS attack sends packets to a specified IP address and pretty much lags the device that has it to the point where it's useless and slow. A DDOS attack slows down internet, damages devices, and can even fry a router.

The IP i posted however isnt a person that is more liked than hated. Not saying
he should be DDoS'd, but hey, its not our fault, nor is it mine, im just making it easier.