Author Topic: Firecro admits to DDOS attack towards Hamhost  (Read 7694 times)

Yay. So this is the guy who killed my internet for 6 days or is he lying about it?

Also hammer's port 30800 was targeted which is his website... "I didn't realize"? It doesn't seem true. It's a specific attack.

pacnet why are you back

pacnet why are you back
He didn't even do anything, he's just glad we found the perpetrator. Do you have to do this?

Wow, what a richard. Did he honestly think we would believe that?

Also hammer's port 30800 was targeted which is his website... "I didn't realize"? It doesn't seem true. It's a specific attack.
forget off
jesus christ you hate the community and come crawling back

forget off
jesus christ you hate the community and come crawling back
That isn't even a hate comment. I mean jeez he has a bad rep and I don't like him either but you're pounding on him for completely mundane, calm, normal replies.

That isn't even a hate comment. I mean jeez he has a bad rep and I don't like him either but you're pounding on him for completely mundane, calm, normal replies.
alright i guess it was kinda harsh but why does he keep coming back if he hates the community oh so much

alright i guess it was kinda harsh but why does he keep coming back if he hates the community oh so much
I don't know, but I think I do know why he hates the community so much :P

rule number 1:
they always come back

It makes sense. According to the posts hammerhost was attacked just a couple minutes after his last posts in the topic. He could have grabbed some DDOS thing off the internet and started attacking in a fit of rage.

He didn't even do anything, he's just glad we found the perpetrator. Do you have to do this?

Wow, what a richard. Did he honestly think we would believe that?
I don't know, but I think I do know why he hates the community so much :P
I love when you come to the rescue of your fellow buttbuddies.

This isnt the "Hate on pacnet" forgetclub topic. The topic is called "Firecro admits to DDOS attack towards Hamhost", bring your pacnet hate to http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=260201.0 or wherever it's actually relevant.

I think we should stop concentrating on Pacnet because he's obviously sticking to the rules and not trying to start an argument. Let's focus instead on the purpose of this topic.
Here are some PM's I received from Firecro after asking him to stop DDoS'ing:

I love when you come to the rescue of your fellow buttbuddies.
Luigi is not affiliated with Pacnet or any other hated players. He's just trying to talk some sense into those of you who are making a big deal of Pacnet rejoining.