Author Topic: Firecro admits to DDOS attack towards Hamhost  (Read 7696 times)

How do you know for sure it's Firecro?
I'm starting to wonder the same thing. This is fairly well planned out, by the looks of it.
If he is involved, which I'm starting to question myself, he's probably not the only one.

It's either that, or he really is an idiot and didn't know he was DDoS attacking you, which is pretty much impossible.
If you were that stupid, you probably couldn't DDoS someone to begin with, so I'm starting to think that's out of the question.

It's either that, or he really is an idiot and didn't know he was DDoS attacking you, which is pretty much impossible.
If you were that stupid, you probably couldn't DDoS someone to begin with, so I'm starting to think that's out of the question.
Or, he wasn't DDoSing you, but because of some stupid coincidence he thought he was?

Or, he wasn't DDoSing you, but because of some stupid coincidence he thought he was?
Or, he was DDoS attacking someone else, but he thought he was attack you instead?

Why is nobody looking into that Tactical Nuke guy?

more like he just paid off a booter
jesus you think this kid is smart enough to make his own botnet

more like he just paid off a booter
jesus you think this kid is smart enough to make his own botnet
man that's just sad, i mean if you really want to make someone suffer that'd you pay to just annoy them, then you really need to sit down and think were your life is going. same for anyone who uses Loip or what ev.

man that's just sad, i mean if you really want to make someone suffer that'd you pay to just annoy them, then you really need to sit down and think were your life is going. same for anyone who uses Loip or what ev.
Not really. Some people have legitimate reasons to pay off botnets. I wouldn't be surprised if small countries did it to interfere with other countries' internet capabilites and traffic (ex. some country with the internet prowess of North Korea gets attacked by another country, other country uses botnets to interfere with the defending country's communications/intel/whatevertheforgettheymayuse). It's less of 'an annoyance' and more of a blockade from using the internet whatsoever on the particular IP in question that is being attacked.

Also, most people who use pre-made scripts to do stuff for them that they didn't make (for example, yes, LOIC as it's actually spelled) are typically called 'script kiddies' or 'skids', used as an insulting term because they have no knowledge of what they're doing whatsoever; so, yes: you can call them sad because they are fairly sad in the fact that they're too lazy to actually learn how to code their own stuff and have to rely on other people to be able to commit crimes that they don't even know the consequences of for both parties in order to look cool.

Profile: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=45532
His posts: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=45532;sa=showPosts

...?
We pretty much already knew that Firecro didn't like Tactical Nuke after he made that drama.
So it didn't shock us that if he was going to try pinning it on somebody, it would be Tactical Nuke.

By the way, has Firecro actually been revoked, or is he lying to me? What's the status on his key?

What's the status on his key?
i'm going to need 1 BL authentication key to check that

FYI: ddosing in countrys like US and UK and Illegeal

punishable by jail time

have fun in jail Firecro

FYI: ddosing in countrys like US and UK and Illegeal

punishable by jail time

have fun in jail Firecro
Please read the last four pages before posting. It's really annoying when you don't.

it's also illegeal to watch research when you aren't at least 18 years of age
do people still do it? yes.

it's also illegeal to watch research when you aren't at least 18 years of age
do people still do it? yes.
its also illegeal to spell illegal wrong
:>)

Pac/hammer was never ddosed.  It's just an easy out for his cigarettefail of a hosting he didn't feel like doing anymore.