Poll

What cars should I do next?

Exotics (Classic and modern)
Tuners
Muscle cars (Classic and modern)
Family sedans/hatchbacks/pickups/SUVs/etc
Luxury sedans/SUVs/etc
Other (Please specify)

Author Topic: TheTurtorn's vehicle topic - bullrout drag, p.22  (Read 69105 times)

Damn, just checked the Marussia on my test track and it clocks 108,47 studs per second at top speed.
For reference, the jeep does 63,05. That thing is faaast.

EDIT:
Not to mention the tuned version, which does 172,97 studs per second.
Taking 1 stud = 1 foot that's over 117 miles an hour.
using 1 stud = 1 foot, I discovered that the skyline's 0-60 time is a bit off. I was reaching 88 bricks per second (which equals 60 mph) in roughly ~5.5-~6.2 seconds, and the skyline's 0-60 is 5.1 seconds.

Whoever said exotics makes me want to shoot myself. This isn't GTA, and we have a bunch of exotic cars being released by people like NightHawk, Filipe1020, and TheTurtorn himself.

I feel the same too, We need more average vehicles than these Exotic class vehicles..

Why not the Hyundai Veloster next after the In-Dev vehicle... It reminds me of that hatchback from New Mombasa in Halo 2..
Turbo looks sweet too...

I feel the same too, We need more average vehicles than these Exotic class vehicles..

-snip-      -snip-

Why not the Hyundai Veloster next after the In-Dev vehicle... It reminds me of that hatchback from New Mombasa in Halo 2..
Turbo looks sweet too...

Omg Pleeeaassee.

Turtorn, I have discovered a small quirk in your gunloader. It can do side wheelies

Turtorn, I have discovered a small quirk in your gunloader. It can do side wheelies
Uh
You do realize that I've been talking about it for a while now (And yes it is a feature not a bug)
Hell I even mentioned it in the add-on topic and showed it in the showcase video
  • Chance of loosing balance at sharp turns

Uh
You do realize that I've been talking about it for a while now (And yes it is a feature not a bug)
Hell I even mentioned it in the add-on topic and showed it in the showcase video
Oh. Didn't catch that. Cool beans man.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:39:37 PM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

i think there's another jdm car you're missing here that's been posted in this thread before  :cookieMonster:

Turbo looks sweet too...
Please do this!

But do a Fiesta first  :panda:

Please do this!

But do a Fiesta first  :panda:

Filipe has a Fiesta. I get it that its the Ken Block, but I also think a Stock variant would be nice. Fiestas are cool, especially the new ones.

why have the same old exotic car and boring-ass sedans when you can have old WWII surplus trucks like the CANIS BODHI?

actually you should make muscle cars. the few good muscle cars out there like the scorpius usually have some sort of liability. the scorpius is pretty cool but the chance 'customization' and the script that allows you to open the doors and hood and trunk (barely) is annoying. id like to  see just a normal muscle car that works but also with customization that isn't a gamble.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 06:24:22 PM by *FacePalm* »

I think you should do family or luxury cars. There is only four released sedans in Blockland, and only one is modern/ not outdated (Hydric Sedan). The Bengs 190, Blocko Sedan, and Cortez 4door are the others. And they all happen to be outdated and older vehicles. Sedans are very common vehicles to.

You should put fake names for the cars (for example, the Shinozaki Jetstream for the Skyline) because doing the real names is boring and unoriginal.
http://s24.postimg.org/619xc0o2d/YOUAINTNOTHINGBUTAHOUNDDOG.gif

Filipe has a Fiesta. I get it that its the Ken Block, but I also think a Stock variant would be nice. Fiestas are cool, especially the new ones.
iirc his Fiesta wasn't going to be released. I may be wrong, though.

I watch GRC, so I would love to have a Ken Block version or an R5 over a stock variant. But it should still come with one I guess