How do I get Chrome to save login info?

Author Topic: How do I get Chrome to save login info?  (Read 1196 times)

By this, I mean so where I type my username, and click on my name from the drop down box of usernames from the website, and my password is automatically entered. I've done this on my friend's computer in Chrome, but I don't know how, lol. It asks to save my password but it seems like it never does, since I need to re-enter everything every time.

um, what, that is there so when you do put in your username it puts the password

By this, I mean so where I type my username, and click on my name from the drop down box of usernames from the website, and my password is automatically entered. I've done this on my friend's computer in Chrome, but I don't know how, lol. It asks to save my password but it seems like it never does, since I need to re-enter everything every time.

It might be an extension, because normally it doesn't do that because of public computers and such.

It might be an extension, because normally it doesn't do that because of public computers and such.

He has no extensions.

um, what, that is there so when you do put in your username it puts the password

that's what I want to do. I click the username and it doesn't enter the password.

that's what I want to do. I click the username and it doesn't enter the password.
You must have clicked "Never remember for this site" at some point.

Or password saving is disabled altogether in your settings. Check there.

well, no, it does normally do that. you can ask it not to, but until then, it always asks

You must have clicked "Never remember for this site" at some point.

Or password saving is disabled altogether in your settings. Check there.

it always asks me if I want to save my password if I log in. It apparently is saved.

Saving the password doesn't seem to work for blockland forums. It doesn't recognize the form.

Saving the password doesn't seem to work for blockland forums. It doesn't recognize the form.

Its every website for me.

works for me and my alt

it works for me, but i'm on firefox

works for me and my alt
It does recognize the small form at the bottom of the page when viewing a topic not logged in and enters stuff there, but the one I get to with the Login button at the top is always empty.

give me all of your login info and i'll see if i can figure it out