3 (75%)
White Cracker
1 (25%)
Eruption
0 (0%)
Untamable
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: BLOCK AMUSEMENT PARK  (Read 4089 times)

i remember this from last year

this is a really great idea, but you should focus on the aesthetics whenever you update! :)
well thank you, That has certainly been my goal this week is getting little thing's into the park like trash cans, tree's, whatever i can to make it seem more life like

i remember this from last year
alot has changed, cant wait to see you here again

That fireworks show was amazingly long :O Also, add this to the OP:

Absolutely gorgeous.

Absolutely gorgeous.
you guys did a good job on it :)

uh

I have a couple of complaints

1. the build could use serious work. its pretty spammy and I think you could do better on it

2. most of the rides are broken, as in the rollercoasters stopping or falling of the tracks. but you said you would work on that.

3. god damn, this annoys me so much. a majority of the rides loving float. the 'windseeker' for example

some good things:

1. its unique from other servers, instead of it being like a tdm or

2. there is lots of exploring to do in the map

3. its pretty well organized, I like how you schedule different events and shows at different times

its a pretty ok server overall
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 07:57:17 PM by Score² »

Hi Jarjar its me, KitKat i was wondering when the park will open for v2, if you want me to join with the password on send me a message if you can.

Ostinyo

I need your trust

PM me if you're on and can respond

Too much rides broke down... :cookieMonster:
Why dont use chrisbot6's train(Roller coaster)Set?

Too much rides broke down... :cookieMonster:
Why dont use chrisbot6's train(Roller coaster)Set?
We are trying to for the next park.

New pic's released of future rides

Hey jaja, if you send me that train model you were using before as an .ms3d file I can convert it to run in the trains mod for you.

Hey jaja, if you send me that train model you were using before as an .ms3d file I can convert it to run in the trains mod for you.
that would be awesome but i had all that stuff on my old computer and it's all gone.

that would be awesome but i had all that stuff on my old computer and it's all gone.
Oh, all right. Nevermind, then.