Filipe1020's 1st Generation Vehicles

Author Topic: Filipe1020's 1st Generation Vehicles  (Read 38313 times)

The Hydric is now released, enjoy!
You used my music suggestion for the video!
FOSTER THE PEOPLE FTW.

If you already downloaded the Hydric, please redownload I did some small fixes

Actually, DO NOT redownload the Hydric as there is still bugs on that one. (steering wheel is forgeted up for the sedan) Wait until Filipe fixes that bug then you can redownload it again.

Actually, DO NOT redownload the Hydric as there is still bugs on that one. (steering wheel is forgeted up for the sedan) Wait until Filipe fixes that bug then you can redownload it again.
I already fixed that.

YES finnaly the hydric is released you get all of my cookies!!! :cookie: :cookie:

forget YES
ITS FINALY HEREEE

Wow this is cool cars! Keep on the great work! AWESOME!

The car is loving awesome.
It makes sounds like a real car.
It looks lovey.
It has a BPM (Blocks per Mile) meter.
I'm glad I downloaded this on my server.

WHAT IS THIS?!? Revolutionary new piece of technology!? People from all across blockland can be heard,  praising the new god that is Filipe!

Gotta be honest Filipe, your models are nice and all but the handling is stuff.

Gotta be honest Filipe, your models are nice and all but the handling is stuff.
The 1st gen cars uses the Jeep handling, yeah I know that handling is bad, but I'm using a more realistic handling now with the new cars
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:00:46 AM by Filipe »

The 1st gen cars uses the Jeep handling, yeah I know that handling is bad, but I'm using a more realistic handling now with the new cars

AI are great with 1st Gen, Also. I had to disable Hydric, it kicks everyone after time. It even kicked me while hosting my server. "Invalid package---Wheels" something like that.

UPDATE: Please re-download the hydric, there were some custom nodes missing that was probably doing some invalid packets forcing people to leave, please re-download incase you want to avoid that.