Filipe1020's 1st Generation Vehicles

Author Topic: Filipe1020's 1st Generation Vehicles  (Read 38615 times)

it is mostly based off the hydros
Filipe did not say so. He said it has some SMALL inspiration from the Hydros. Why are you so obsessed about saying how the Hydric and Hydros are similar? The only similar part is the name and some SMALL design cues. The Hydric is mostly based on the Honda Civic and Chevrolet Cobalt, and I know that's a fact.

Filipe did not say so. He said it has some SMALL inspiration from the Hydros. Why are you so obsessed about saying how the Hydric and Hydros are similar? The only similar part is the name and some SMALL design cues. The Hydric is mostly based on the Honda Civic and Chevrolet Cobalt, and I know that's a fact.
what? he only mentioned the hydros once in this topic. calm down.

It was one opinion
calm down.

2nd Generation
(every car on the 2nd generation is custom supported, make sure to download the Support_Garage add-on to make them work)

IT'S UPDATED NOW RE-DOWNLOAD TO AVOID ANY POSSIBLE INVALID PACKETS
Video

To stay up to date for new upcoming add-ons, check this topic
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256859.0
[/center]
[/quote]

WOW IN 15 MINUTES?

Why did you tried to quote it...

Why did you tried to quote it...
Date registered: today

what? he only mentioned the hydros once in this topic.
he mentioned the hydros like 2 other times in the development topic

Hey Filipe, I Just Made A Rally Track Using The Hydric, And I Got Disconnected Due To An Invalid Packet. It Was Called "wheeledvehicle"

Hey Filipe, I Just Made A Rally Track Using The Hydric, And I Got Disconnected Due To An Invalid Packet. It Was Called "wheeledvehicle"
Re-download the Hydric and the garage mod, it might fix that

Re-download the Hydric and the garage mod, it might fix that
kk hope this helps

kk hope this helps
Also enable it alone and disable all the other vehicles you downloaded just to make sure the invalid packet comes from it or from another vehicle, my friend Mr.LoL was hosting a server and we spawned a bunch of hydrics and other cars and we didn't get any invalid packets from them (until he spammed explosions everywere and forgeted everything up)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:18:08 PM by Filipe »

Also enable it alone and disable all the other vehicles you downloaded just to make sure the invalid packet comes from it or from another vehicle, my friend Mr.LoL was hosting a server and we spawned a bunch of hydrics and other cars and we didn't get any invalid packets from them
ok.

Why Do You Say You Always Type Like This But Keep Alternating?

There are no words for the hydric just wow amazing job