Author Topic: LGBT Thread  (Read 1501 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256982
yes it is and i will bump it if i need to
Hey look it started the same way this did "It's going to fail"

its usually widely accepted that there is a q and an a also

its usually widely accepted that there is a q and an a also
but does it really matter
LGBT+ there ya go

but does it really matter
LGBT+ there ya go
yeah but they didnt even add the plus? and also what would there be after q and a? anything? i mean it really can't be that hard to type two letters.

yeah but they didnt even add the plus? and also what would there be after q and a? anything? i mean it really can't be that hard to type two letters.
two letters after every instance
what's wrong with just LGBT? why does there have to be a Q? what does it stand for? i know about the A but still it's unneccesary; we get the point, loveual acceptance, no need to add every possible loving thing. what next, LGBTQAOPF? Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Queer Aloveual Omni Pan Furry?

two letters after every instance
what's wrong with just LGBT? why does there have to be a Q? what does it stand for? i know about the A but still it's unneccesary; we get the point, loveual acceptance, no need to add every possible loving thing. what next, LGBTQAOPF? Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Queer Aloveual Omni Pan Furry?
no. literally, just 2 more letters. like i said. you're really dense, aren't you.

no. literally, just 2 more letters. like i said. you're really dense, aren't you.
I know it's 2 more letters, but it's unneccesary. I'm not being dense, there is literally no point. I don't read LGBT and think "boy, that specifically refers to lesbians, gays, bis, and trans; only them!" I read it and think, "loveual acceptance movement," which includes queer (wtf that's exactly the same thing anyway) and aloveual. Besides, LGBTQA doesn't even cover everything.

I know it's 2 more letters, but it's unneccesary. I'm not being dense, there is literally no point. I don't read LGBT and think "boy, that specifically refers to lesbians, gays, bis, and trans; only them!" I read it and think, "loveual acceptance movement," which includes queer (wtf that's exactly the same thing anyway) and aloveual. Besides, LGBTQA doesn't even cover everything.
what other letters would there be? and i really don't understand why it's so hard to grasp that you are 2 letters away from encompassing the whole movement, which seems more efficient.

what other letters would there be? and i really don't understand why it's so hard to grasp that you are 2 letters away from encompassing the whole movement, which seems more efficient.
Omniloveual, panloveual, polyloveual... as I said, it's not more efficient to type 50% more when it serves literally no purpose. People know that LGBT encompasses aloveuality and other forms of loveuality even if it isn't in the title.

Omniloveual, panloveual, polyloveual... as I said, it's not more efficient to type 50% more when it serves literally no purpose. People know that LGBT encompasses aloveuality and other forms of loveuality even if it isn't in the title.
omniloveuality, panloveuality, and polyloveuality are all the same exact thing as biloveuality

and like i said, it's literally 2 letters. it requires the least amount of effort i can think of and you're making an argument to not expend that effort

you're making an argument to not expend that effort
Yes, I am. It's unnecessary (especially the meaningless Q) and might be confusing to certain people for a change with absolutely zero payout. What difference does it make? At all?

Yes, I am. It's unnecessary (especially the meaningless Q) and might be confusing to certain people for a change with absolutely zero payout. What difference does it make? At all?
the q covers queer and questioning, so it's a pretty big part, and if it confuses anyone then all they have to do is ask "what does q and a mean?" even though its generally common knowledge from what i've seen. not the a as much, but again. if you're gonna make a thread about the movement, you should recognize the entire movement and not just
lesbian, gay, biloveual, and transgendered.
like op isnt even acknowledging the entire movement, and it's like why? whats the point of the thread?

like op isnt even acknowledging the entire movement, and it's like why? whats the point of the thread?
Are you trying to be stupid?
There's obviously a point to the thread even if he leaves off 2 letters that don't contribute anything because the point of LGBT isn't the L, G, B, and T individually, but rather the concept of loveual acceptance and equality. It doesn't matter if every possible loveuality is covered, what's more important is that people get the idea. And people do.

L isn't really necessary in LGBT. Gay and lesbian essentially have the same meaning.

And I might as well say I identify as a human. Not a guy, not a girl, not gay, bi, trans, pan, A, I'm just a human who likes other humans.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:39:42 AM by the hacker »