Author Topic: Medievel BattleBox {WorkInProgress}  (Read 12147 times)

This Is The First Original Blockland Medieval BattleBox Gamemode Its All About Raiders And Defenders, The Main Goal Of Raiders Is To Capture Two Flags To Open The Gate To The Last Flag But the Defenders Must Defend The Flags And Slay All The Raiders, The Map Is Small For Now And The Server Will Be Up Soon As Open-Beta. Once Hopefully I Get The Release Out Then The Real Map Will Be Out With a Youtube Video. If You Want To Help Build Or Script Or Create Things Use This Application,
My Blockland Name:
My Blockland ID:
A Picture Of One Of Your Creations:
Why Do You Want To Help?:
Additional Comments:

If You Also Have Suggestions Post Bellow As A Reply, ~BlockTheAlien
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:55:45 AM by BlockTheAlien »

lol you don't need a trademark

Why did you capitalize every single word?

Why did you capitalize every single word?
because people think its smart when it makes you look dumber

Bolt, im still working on that you know.
Lock this and go here, http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=29.0
Ik there is some parts that i didn't understand much but ill see what i can do + i went through all the gamemode pages and can't find one like this well except one that was almost same but with guns and different models.

I will lock this until i understand what i have to do exactly, the main part i understand that it is a mod and it will be and i will release it public for everyone as download as soon as finished. Can someone help anyways because im not great scripter. also not good at understanding most scripting things.