Author Topic: Zapk, Pass, TwenteFreak and Furdle: group attack  (Read 5741 times)

I was hosting a server for myself (internet) earlier today and I got group attacked by Zapk, Pass, TwenteFreak and Furdle.

First of all, Zapk joined and started spamming this exact chat line. He left afterwards:

After he left, Pass joined for some reason and he told me that he just wanted to "check it out". I then saw rapid explosion spam:

And it was, of course, Pass who built it:

He then left and I was wondering if this was a group effort. After TwenteFreak and Furdle joined and immediately started spamming (leaving after about 1 minute of doing that), I knew it must be a group effort:

Yippee. I think it's pretty obvious what ties them together. Just look at their posts, backgrounds and attitudes.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:03:50 PM by Badspot »

They are all stupid, except for Furdle.

/support

/support
furdle is stupid too

Did you press F2 to make sure that these are the actual people as opposed to impostors?

furdle is stupid too

/support
are you an alt of furdle by any chance

Uhh.... I didn't do this. You clearly faked this.

lmao you people believe OP?

fake chat using events.

Hey that's cool but I have clan tags.
No pictures of actual players and IDs.

This is really low, ever for you Pacnet.

Hmm, what's that red brick for? It doesn't have any chat events, does it?

the last pic seems odd since they're posting consecutively perfectly

I'm pretty sure furdle wouldn't say something like this
sure, he's an ass but he'd say something worse lmfao

Oh, even better wheres their clan tags? I'm pretty sure Pass has a clan tag of SPO on it or something

That 1st screen clearly can't be Zapk. They all feel fake, really.

#yudodis

Oh, even better wheres their clan tags? I'm pretty sure Pass has a clan tag of SPO on it or something
he does lol