Author Topic: Pacnet being a complete asshat  (Read 6688 times)

No edit: The fact that there are enough Pacnet topics around already suggests that Furdle was seeking attention by making this topic.
how could you possibly paint it that way lol

no...

Idk I'm just not as smart as you.

However I have seen postings that involved checking where the overloading traffic was coming from and uncovering the IP that it came from.

Are you loving kidding me I made this topic to clear things up if people haven't already. I don't think you understand the concept of attention whoring and how the main people who attention whore are ForeverAlone type autistics who have no friends and come from a family of neglect.
Last time I checked I am no way near that.

Stop starting stuff for no reason kiddo
Woah woah

1. You are well known for causing problems and acting stupid to get attention
2. Your "amazing ego" is all you live for apparently and everyone must praise
3. What Pacnet did was cleared up before you started this topic
4. We know none of those people did what Pacnet posted

Quit being so self-centered and acting like the rest of the world is so far beneath you. You were born a human just like everyone else.

Are you loving kidding me I made this topic to clear things up if people haven't already. I don't think you understand the concept of attention whoring and how the main people who attention whore are ForeverAlone type autistics who have no friends and come from a family of neglect.
Last time I checked I am no way near that.

Stop starting stuff for no reason kiddo
Your ego is showing again. Stop attention whoring, Furdle.

Woah woah

1. You are well known for causing problems and acting stupid to get attention
2. Your "amazing ego" is all you live for apparently and everyone must praise
3. What Pacnet did was cleared up before you started this topic
4. We know none of those people did what Pacnet posted

Quit being so self-centered and acting like the rest of the world is so far beneath you. You were born a human just like everyone else.
When in this topic have I said something egotistical?
You're just jumping on your pathetic hate furdle bandwagon.

Why are you talking to me like I'm beneath you? You're clearly a 13 year old keyboard warrior.
I mean...

Doesn't that just look like a keyboard warrior to you?

Furdle, it's egotistical because you were involved and thus created a drama. We have all seen the fake drama pacnet posted and anyone could easily read it. We all agreed it was fake and you still made a drama because you were involved. That's egotistical. Nobody else involved created a drama on Pacnet after we agreed it was fake.

posting a picture of someone isn't really a counterargument

When in this topic have I said something egotistical?
You're just jumping on your pathetic hate furdle bandwagon.

Why are you talking to me like I'm beneath you? You're clearly a 13 year old keyboard warrior.
I mean...

Doesn't that just look like a keyboard warrior to you?

Furdle, you are just grasping at straws now. I have absolutely no idea what my physical appearance has to do with this. That's an old picture and I look a lot better in my recent posts anyway. But that's so far off topic from what this thread is about...I mean my gosh, I couldn't care any less about what I look like right now. So what? Who cares?
Never was I looking down on you while posting that. You are a human being just like the rest of us. But for some reason you want to fit the snobby British stereotype. Apparently your childish hunger for negative attention is never satisfied. Making this topic is obviously you wanting attention. We all know you didnt do what Pacnet tried to frame you for. You are trying to defend your ego when it isnt even under attack. When I first joined the forums I had no problem with you. I try to be tolerant of you and respect your opinions. I'm not jumping on bandwagons. I also don't hate you. You just seem like a very unpleasant person. Ugh, sometimes you just piss me and other people off and it gets under our skin, okay? You built your reputation here, bud. Not us

Furdle, it's egotistical because you were involved and thus created a drama. We have all seen the fake drama pacnet posted and anyone could easily read it. We all agreed it was fake and you still made a drama because you were involved. That's egotistical. Nobody else involved created a drama on Pacnet after we agreed it was fake.
this

posting a picture of someone isn't really a counterargument
and this

Wasn't there a law for posting pictures of someone you don't know on the internet?

Well I forgot

I've been in school long enough to learn that.

Sir that's " Illegal "

Wasn't there a law for posting pictures of someone you don't know on the internet?

Well I forgot

Sir that's " Illegal "
Literally all of your posts make no sense at all

Well I forgot

Sir that's " Illegal "
what kind of drugs are you on

http://i.imgur.com/hbvdZk0.png
Looks like Yahoo Answers so I don't know how accurate that is. The picture was taken in my house. Oh well