Author Topic: I got my Report card Today.  (Read 6850 times)

here is how it rolls for me.

as long as i am not getting an F i am perfectly fine and nobody can touch me.

He looks like a loving rodent.

OT: I passed by the skin of my balls, and I have yet to receive my report card. You should be fiiine.

I passed Algebra II with a 98%.

74% In geography (B)
64% In Math (C or high C-)
66% In GLS (C)
80% In Gym/health (A-)

welp I'm forgeted
goodbye friends
well I don't know about your American schools but the schools here in Canada actually mark actual stuff
An 80% is an A-?

What the hell is 100%??

Your A is 80+? Our scale required above a 91:

A = 100 - 92
B = 91 - 83
C = 82 - 73
D = 72 - 65
F = 64 or below.

yeah, i got a 91 on an exam recently and received my first B

and it was for technical garbage too like how they didn't like the way i worded something in one of my essays

UGNGNGHGNG

I'm pretty sure I got a C in English. I'm forgeted. My parents are the pushy type, basically, they think they're Asian.

Wait, how do you not already know your grades? Did you just never attend or something?

Wait, how do you not already know your grades? Did you just never attend or something?

My school hasn't sent in my report card yet, and I never bothered to check online...

Do you not know what you did? If you aren't capable of even trying to deduce your grades based on your actual practical performance, it's probably a bad sign.

Do you not know what you did?

I do know, but I'm not sure if I got a low B or a high C. My grades in that class ranged from D's to A's, so I have no way of knowing what I actually got.

math : A
english 2 : A
spanish 2 : A
yearbook : A (this was an easy class)
IED : A
Chemistry : B
Game Art Design : A
Civics and Economics : A

yes i'm asian

why do you have a class on explosives making