Dungeons and Dragons - GAMEMODE RELEASED

Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons - GAMEMODE RELEASED  (Read 4809 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263057.msg7713746#msg7713746

The gamemode has been released! There is a guide for Dungeon Mastering with slightly altered rules in the ZIP!

So me and a couple of my friends really enjoy playing D&D, although it's kinda awkward trying to play it over the internet. A few days ago, I had an idea. I set up a large table  with 4 sides, and put down some evented dice. We placed down character sheets that have the same forms as D&D, and let my teammates fill them out. Then we put down some ?s showing what you can do and how to play, and we got started. I have a couple of real manuals with me, so if we aren't sure about something we can check it.

So, for about 8 hours this week, we've played Dungeons & Dragons, in Blockland.

Our board, with everyone sitting around it.

The setup for character health. We can click the + to add health, and the - to lower it. Very helpful in battle.

Our dice. Whenever you click a number, those 3 cubes fly onto the board, and it does a VCE check for a random number.

These are health counters for the Dungeon Master to keep track of the monsters health.

The evil Dungeon Master, Zealot.

The Supreme Warlock, Cakey.

The mighty Knight, Carbon Zypher.

The Holy Cleric, Redoctober.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:32:34 PM by McZealot »

This would be neat. I probably wouldn't mind playing this.

Haha looks really cool, shame I don't know how to play it :(

D+D is so much fun, but my brothers, our friends and I never find time to play it.

That's neat. I've always wanted to see some grid-based tactical game in Blockland, but obviously never felt up to doing it myself.

I would love to play this, It looks so fun
You should host a server sometime, it's that cool  :cookie:

If I knew how to Dungeons and Dragons, I'd instantly join this. It looks amazing.

Wow, this is awesome! What version are you guys using?

i'll join is cakey is there

Could this possibly become a gamemode of some sort? XD

Wow, this is awesome! What version are you guys using?
we do 3.5 because i'm not really a fan of 4 and nobody else cares

This is cool stuff! This is the reason I keep coming back to play Blockland. People are always coming up with new ideas!

By the way, what hat mod are you using to create the costumes?

I've always wanted to play D+D but I never found anyone who was into the time and effort it goes into.