Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons - GAMEMODE RELEASED  (Read 4777 times)

Well the build is super neat. I like the idea of actually building a small version of the map.

I hosted a pseudo D&D with a couple classes and simplified character sheets that wasn't too hard for the average blockhead to pick up and play. That ended up being alot of fun.

Later on I put together entire character sheets for play and used my own custom miniatures (with battle and idle poses!) but I only had a flat plate sheet the DM could paint and build on.

I still have the save if you'd like to take a look.

include couatls pls

Zeal, if you don't host publicly, would you mind  releasing the save for others to use?

Zeal, if you don't host publicly, would you mind  releasing the save for others to use?
yeah, I'm going to release it publicly soon
at the moment the rules have been modified a bit from the main game to work better on a 10x10 plate and i will be including a short tutorial for dungeon masters
i need to find all bricks i've used for it and put them in a zip / gamemode, and then I need to revamp the table a little bit to make it so that there are more variable sliders, because at the moment i need to handle enemy stats with a notebook on my desk

yeah, I'm going to release it publicly soon
at the moment the rules have been modified a bit from the main game to work better on a 10x10 plate and i will be including a short tutorial for dungeon masters
i need to find all bricks i've used for it and put them in a zip / gamemode, and then I need to revamp the table a little bit to make it so that there are more variable sliders, because at the moment i need to handle enemy stats with a notebook on my desk

Sounds great, I appreciate you putting in the effort so we don't have too.

Alright, I'm bored, so I'm gonna be publicly hosting D&D for a few hours. You can join below.

You do not need to know the rules, I can explain them. You will need to be able to play for 1-2 hours, though.

http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=69.64.40.157&port=29700&blid=46029

And then a black leg exploded out of Zealot's stomach.

I would definitely play this if it was public.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263057.msg7713746#msg7713746

The gamemode has been released! There is a guide for Dungeon Mastering with slightly altered rules in the ZIP!

Zealot, is it possible to host your hunger games server, it was very fun.

Zealot, is it possible to host your hunger games server, it was very fun.
For some reason I can't host as of yesterday. People try to join by server and just get "SENDING PUNCH PACKETS".

Hmmm odd, I have the same problem and even tried port forwarding. If you find a solution for this please tell me.