Thoughts?

True
65 (58%)
Bullstuff
24 (21.4%)
I have no say in this
23 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Hat Update?  (Read 5651 times)

Tradable hats sounds like it'd never work.

I highly doubt it would be a steam inventory item. I think it'd just be a new node in the avatar GUI

I hope they include some new shirts as well...

There are much more important things to be implemented. How about physics?

There are much more important things to be implemented. How about physics?
Badspot has said in the stream that vehicle physics won't be updated (if that's what you're talking about).

He said it's "perfect" and doesn't need to be changed.

Badspot has said in the stream that vehicle physics won't be updated (if that's what you're talking about).

there's like no way that wouldn't have been a joke because they've talked about fixing it multiple times on the stream

what stream was it

The physics are pretty fun when they goof up,maybe we can put a option to put fixed physics and put the non-fixed one.

The physics are pretty fun when they goof up,maybe we can put a option to put fixed physics and put the non-fixed one.

That's annoying as hell in SpeedKart.

The physics are pretty fun when they goof up
That isn't fun at all.

That isn't fun at all.
You don't think anything is fun. You go to every topic and dump your depression all over it.

I don't care what the next update is, as long as there is an update knowing Badspot is still with us

You don't think anything is fun. You go to every topic and dump your depression all over it.

I don't care what the next update is, as long as there is an update knowing Badspot is still with us
It gets really boring spazzing out after doing it nearly every time you play with vehicles. I'm rather sad that it's not going to be touched up anymore.
Hats are something we all wanted, but we all had priorities in mind, which is why we are a bit upset about that. Zeblote has every right to be sad about that.

There's a brand new hatmod. Download it.

Woah, calm down there buddy, that's what drama is for.

He's actually not really with us. He's bored of Blockland, and isn't putting much effort into it at all. That's why RTB shut down, because of Badspot.

all i want is a cowboy hat

This is slightly worrying to me, I'm all for hats. But if they're tradable, this opens up community market possibilities. And I don't want this to turn into TF2.
But, simply, money.
And, as it is said, money = updates.
It's an update to make more updates.
Badspot has been confirmed for pathological genius.