Author Topic: space email  (Read 5049 times)

http://space.galaxybuster.net/go.php

The best way to describe this is a mix of conventional e-mail and Pokemon X's Wonder Trade feature. You write a message and then send it, not knowing who, where and when may get it. Likewise, you will also receive messages from random, anonymous people that may contain literally loving anything in the form of text.

This site seems to be midway through maintenance, and may improve in the future. poof it's back online

you don't have to pay, or even register for that matter
What you do is you send "anonymous" messages and then a random person receives them. Obviously, people have attempted to send lewd/offensive things over this, but there's a newly added report button to stop that.

Also to clarify, this operates on a "push button, receive comedy" basis - you don't automatically receive messages over time, but you get one every time you hit refresh.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:49:32 AM by Cybertails1998 »

space.galaxybuster.net

Temporarily down for maintenance

Unfortunately, the NearlyFreeSpeech.NET member site you are attempting to access is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.

why do i have to pay for this

i still dont understand entirely how this works, or why i have to pay $0.50 to register on the site

you don't have to pay, or even register for that matter

why do i have to pay for this

you don't have to??? It even says that.

i still dont understand entirely how this works, or why i have to pay $0.50 to register on the site

You don't have to register.

What you do is you send "anonymous" messages and then a random person receives them. Obviously, people have attempted to send lewd/offensive things over this, but there's a newly added report button to stop that.

<21:12:37> Doubloo: roses are blue violerts are red, my richard is dead. RIP

which one of you was this

and i'm pretty sure that "weed poop" one was one of you guys too
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:51:50 PM by childofdarkness016 »

i sent out 50 nudes of myself to 50 people XD
no i didnt

the jojo fandom sure is weird

has anyone found any good short stories on here yet?

those are my favorite

my cat from s
my cat wont stop stepping in his poop!!! and then he rubs it on the wall!!!! why me

Friday, Jun 27th, 2014 at 03:06am

Dammit, all I'm getting is Tumblr-level "ur beautiful dnt let ny1 tell u otherwis" stuff. Where's my comedy?