Author Topic: Hayden8r | Mass Banning Spree.  (Read 2528 times)

Oooh I'm pretty sure I remember a couple years ago someone named Haydenator was on my server and he kept saying he was gonna kill himself or something. good times.

So... Your just gonna bash me on the forums say everyone hates me because I cant make a forum topic
right? thats all the crap you do on my topics... each topic.

Nizza your just sad every topic I have made you bash me for not making it right on blockland servers your giving links to drama that I had spamming it...
So you should leave my topics right now...

If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it.

If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it.
If you cant take people talking stuff about you, you better get the forget out or man the forget up.

If you cant take people talking stuff about you, you better get the forget out or man the forget up.

respect coin alert, we got someone realizing how real life is!

respect coin alert, we got someone realizing how real life is!
Real life is a pain indeed, but still, what's the benefits of that ?

I wouldnt believe the op. Hes proven he isnt really capable of handling arguments that go against his own and also lied a bunch on numerous drama topics.

not to mention your wierd alter ego blaming of yourself

you were like yelling at people to ban darkfire909, which is you.

Nizza you've been going at this for half a month now...
Everytime I go to a server and your in it you would post a link to the a topic that I have made or had
From pages ago that shouldn't even be on the front.
You keep saying that your name is Coki Goki Boki Aoki And people with Oki in there names for some reason
Claim for me to be DDosing.
Aoki even said infront of everyone on his/her server that anyone with " Oki " in their name is allowed to abuse.
Which ansewers the question why you make ban threats when I help people on his server.
You make fun of me for no reason at all on servers.
I have said infront of you that I didn't want to fight you
I have asked you for friendship

All you do is Decline.
 The truth is I'm new to make topics on the forums.
  I'm not good at posting pictures either
 My spelling is not good on keyboard..

You made everything seem like a lie.
  You said everything I post is a lie.

I offered my friendship.
 Now you have cross the line.

Nizza you've been going at this for half a month now...
Everytime I go to a server and your in it you would post a link to the a topic that I have made or had
From pages ago that shouldn't even be on the front.
You keep saying that your name is Coki Goki Boki Aoki And people with Oki in there names for some reason
Claim for me to be DDosing.
Aoki even said infront of everyone on his/her server that anyone with " Oki " in their name is allowed to abuse.
Which ansewers the question why you make ban threats when I help people on his server.
You make fun of me for no reason at all on servers.
I have said infront of you that I didn't want to fight you
I have asked you for friendship

All you do is Decline.
 The truth is I'm new to make topics on the forums.
  I'm not good at posting pictures either
 My spelling is not good on keyboard..

You made everything seem like a lie.
  You said everything I post is a lie.

I offered my friendship.
 Now you have cross the line.

What is the point of this?

Him bringing up your stuffty past to prove the present isnt to be trusted is a valid thing to do in my opinion.

A personal suggestion would to be provide evidence, like others have said, and change your attitude to accept criticisms of you and what you've done. If a stupid person like me can do it, so can you. But that's a story for another time.