I think Verizon is cheating me

Author Topic: I think Verizon is cheating me  (Read 1840 times)

Ok, so I have automatic wi-fi for my house set-up on my new iPhone. So, every once in a while, even though I am connected to the wifi and nothing is wrong with it (full bars of wifi), it randomly connects to 3G. I think they're cheating because I only have 2 gigabytes of data connection in my plan.
what the forget verizon?

disable 3G in the settings?

disable 3G in the settings?
everytime i go somewhere where there's wifi?
no thanks, i go to a lot of places frequently

its verizon
you get cheated by using their service
disable data

everytime i go somewhere where there's wifi?
no thanks, i go to a lot of places frequently

every time you're at home, the place you're at most of the time?

Turn airplane mode on then turn Wi-Fi mode on. Also it has nothing to do with the ISP. The most likely scenario is that the problem lies with your idiotPhone or with idiotOS.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:53:09 PM by Hammereditor5 »

i completely disable data and only allow things to use wifi
(i have the tiny 256m data package cuz how long are we really away from wifi locations)

i turn data on when im out just long enough to check a bank account or email. then disable it when im done.
i go through like 40mb a month lol

i'm a die hard internet fan so i need my 3G

i love internet to. i just have wifi access 90% of the time like everyone else in the world.

what if i used 3G on a plane

most planes have wifi

I have Verizon internet too. I really don't like it

i love internet to. i just have wifi access 90% of the time like everyone else in the world.
When I am outside of the house, I almost never get access to a non-passworded Wi-Fi network. I have to use mobile networks about 95% of the time. Although I have 750 MB of data a month, my mobile phone is 4 years old and runs Android 1.8, so it only has 3G. And the battery sucks when you use 3G.

sounds like a phone or wifi issue, not verizon