Author Topic: Knife TDMs are like...  (Read 2614 times)

This when you start

And when you get into it

When fighting on the edge of a platform it's like

And people go for those crouch kills

When you are in the center of the map or platform

Lets not forget about those grapple charges

When the veteran players toy around with the new players

For the ones who like to hit at the ground sometimes

AND THEN IT ENDS AND YOU GET A 10 SECOND BREAK AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! :D

so the veterans kiss the newbies?

actually it's more like

talk about image heavy

I remember that movie. This also made me laugh,great use of gifs. You should do more like this! Maybe for all types of servers.

I remember that movie. This also made me laugh,great use of gifs. You should do more like this! Maybe for all types of servers.
Maybe

Both this thread, And Knife TDMs are cancer.

also
actually it's more like

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 08:13:28 PM by Torin0101 »

used to be fun
then people took it way too seriously

Both this thread, And Knife TDMs are cancer.

I don't know, I honestly think they did a good job with their usage of the gifs..

used to be fun
then people took it way too seriously
Pretty much sums it up perfectly. People actually think being considered a "knifer" in Blockland is something to be proud of. It takes no skill and every time I play at these generic servers I'm just as good as someone who plays Knife TDMs every day. Not to mention the stupid implementation of grapples into Knife TDMs. These servers were ten times better 5 years ago when there weren't grapple hooks.

OP is wayyy too much like popular images on imgur

"Knifers" are steriotypically blockheads with rainbow script or something, They always use asciiterror faces and use the peglegs, And they have random symbols in there names such as a fahrenheit mark.

"Knifers" are steriotypically blockheads with rainbow script or something, They always use asciiterror faces and use the peglegs, And they have random symbols in there names such as a fahrenheit mark.
lol i totally agree with this actually. i've been saying this for years