Poll

Where should we start from?

Where we left off
3 (33.3%)
From the beginning
5 (55.6%)
From a specific mission (specify which one in a post or PM to me or Qwepir)
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA - LOCKED EDITION  (Read 130646 times)

*condor's ego intensifies*
no its called being a real captain that prepares everyone so we can most efficiently attack the enemy without allied losses

also

I check my multifunction panels before bringing up the bomb sight on the heads up display. "Cluster munitions are ready, that should give them one hell of a day."
"Good. Anyone flying a MIG-29, I want you to make sure no one attacks us from the air. Your secondary objective is on the ground. Everyone else, prepare for the ground."

Obrad flicks some switches around.
"Coming up on enemy."

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 10:23:33 PM by Operator¹ »

"Waiting for your go, Captain."
"Waiting on AWACS in case of aerial threats."

"AWACS are there any friendlies on the ground that we should be aware of or is it open season?"

"AWACS are there any friendlies on the ground that we should be aware of or is it open season?"
"They're on retreat. Very unlikely, especially since they called us in. Anyways, AWACS is for airborne threats. Command, any friendlies we should be warned of?"

I start hitting master arms in the roosterpit. The MiG is armed with 3 Kh-25 ATGs, 2 R-77 MRAAMs, and 2 R-73 IRs.

The aircraft does not want to maneuver with the Kh-25's on board. I plan to get rid of them first.

I was about to ask the AWACS for targeting information but everybody starts pestering the stuff out of it with unorganized questions.

I was about to ask the AWACS for targeting information but everybody starts pestering the stuff out of it with unorganized questions.
AWACS IS FOR AIRBORNE THREATS FSFSFSFSHHH

I start a ground scan and set up a short-range data link.

There is no AWACS flying support. If there was I would've pointed it out.

As you crest a hill, dozens of Huitz vehicles are visible, simply sitting out in the open. Minesweepers slowly clear the road ahead, and you can't see any immediate threats. The more optically gifted of your group would be able to see, even from the distance you are at, how damaged and battered some of the vehicles are.

"They're on retreat. Very unlikely, especially since they called us in. Anyways, AWACS is for airborne threats. Command, any friendlies we should be warned of?"

"Negative, 1-5. Hammer 3 and Argos 2 have withdrawn, their victory decisive."

"Negative, 1-5. Hammer 3 and Argos 2 have withdrawn, their victory decisive."
"Good."
Obrad yells a sentence into Comms. before opening fire.
"FOR STEELE AND DAXTON! OPEN FIRE!"
Obrad immediatly starts firing his rotary cannon at the vehicles, followed up with a missile attack.

Simon starts to take aim at minesweeper's general area with a air-to-surface missile. A few seconds later, he lets loose the missile with a whoosh.

I aim my HUD-based bomb sight near what appears to be the most densely packed section of the group, before releasing the cluster bomb and breaking off. "Bomb away."

The Kh-25 gets a solid IR lock on a vehicle at the back of the column. I let it go and return to 1-5's wing.

Nozoner and Comatose have been largely inactive. I think if they do not respond in the next 2 pages, they should be kicked out for inactivity. My personal opinion.

transfer them to Valkyrie squadron :)