Author Topic: What is your dream car?  (Read 8946 times)

I used to think I had seen one when I was younger, but I kind of doubt it though.

There was an Alfa Romeo Spider for sale near me that I saw at a car dealer.  Turned my head since it was never available for sale in America.  Looked like this one only it was orange.

you most likely saw a 95 mirage.

legally you can import any car you want into the US if you somehow get a hold of diplomat plates
although dealer's aren't allowed to sell them until the 28 year limit is over

Hennessey Venom GT, Devel Sixteen, Nissan GT-R AMS Alpha, BAC Mono, Bowler EXR-S, Peel P50

legally you can import any car you want into the US if you somehow get a hold of diplomat plates
well i read a while ago they were seizing imported GTRs in california.

But yeah that's a dealer selling it.

I thought it was 25?  Or does it depend on state?

I saw an article on a guy who wanted to import a '90 Holden and was counting off the days until the 25 year mark.  If I could import any car, it'd be a Lancia Delta HF Integrale.

Lol I have five windows open looking for used Clios out of curiosity. The cheapest I found so far is a '99 2-door for about $730 with 80k miles. If I had infinite money though, I would get a Clio Sport V6. But those go for around $50k lightly used (10k miles or less) including what I would have to do to get it over here and actually drive it
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:28:26 PM by Skig »

I thought it was 25?  Or does it depend on state?

I saw an article on a guy who wanted to import a '90 Holden and was counting off the days until the 25 year mark.  If I could import any car, it'd be a Lancia Delta HF Integrale.
i have no idea i thought it was 28 but it could be 25

My dreams will come true

Beautiful, simply beautiful.

speed grooves are best grooves

GOD DAMNIT SPEED GROOVES
they add like 5 billion horsepower yo

This pile of awesomeness.