Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 45150 times)

So, um, is there any chance this will be compatible with rtb prefs?

So, um, is there any chance this will be compatible with rtb prefs?
Yes. However it's unlikely that badspot will add an exception to make BLP start first, like he did with RTB.

In order to register the prefs to BLP it has to be loaded before the add-on.

How about just Pitstop, remove the Blockland part from the name, it already says Blockland in the main menu.
This so much

How about just Pitstop, remove the Blockland part from the name, it already says Blockland in the main menu.
I support this

Idk what's going on but I probably support it yay!

I support this

Yes.

I am extremely excited about this project! Please keep it up!

Yes.

I am extremely excited about this project! Please keep it up!
I wasn't talking about the project as a whole in that quote. I was talking about changing the name from BL Pitstop to just Pitstop

but yeah I support the project as a whole too

Yeah I know, I was agreeing with your agreement on the name, and then stating how excited I am about the project in general. xD

If someone searched "pitstop" in google, it would never show up.

Blockland pitstop would show up in the search engines. We can obviously just put "pitstop" after the blockland logo, but its going to stay blockland pitstop as the overall title of this project.

Atleast make the logo just Pitstop
We can obviously just put "pitstop" after the blockland logo, but its going to stay blockland pitstop as the overall title of this project.
Okay that's good enough.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:38:31 PM by Filipe »

Atleast make the logo just PitstopOkay that's good enough.
Possibly.
I like the idea, for searching it goes under Blockland Pitstop, and the whole thing itself is called Pitstop.

I like how it needs a password to access the site now.

I like how it needs a password to access the site now.

me too.