Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 45146 times)

-link-
Ok? I don't see any reason why we can't use the orange color again.

Some logo concepts I made

snip
the top one looks exactly like the CBM logo

Purple.

Because it will be ironic considering we don't even have purple on the default colorset.

Name Suggestion:
Return To Return To Blockland

Ok? I don't see any reason why we can't use the orange color again.
We should use crimson red like in his original colors, like I said before in my opinion theres too much blue.

Orange would just remind people of...well like he just said, the guys who tried to rip blockland's base code.

That's RTB
I'm talking...
RTRTB
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=261351.0

Orange would just remind people of...well like he just said, the guys who tried to rip blockland's base code.
Nobody tried to rip off of Blockland's base code.

Nobody tried to rip off of Blockland's base code.
Could of sworn TOB guys did something where RTB would be deleted if it where in the same folder and then the guys tried to rip code made by badspot to make some stuffty sequel to TOB, it failed anyways and that was all because they where butthurt at the fact that Retail Bockland wasn't free.

So they tried to make a bootleg version by using ripped code, I think there was a huge drama thread years ago about it, someone in this thread probably knows what I'm talking about.

Name Suggestion:
/facepalm

How about just Pitstop, remove the Blockland part from the name, it already says Blockland in the main menu.
Wll thats if you put another logo in the main menu, I suppose it would look like this:

_____________________________ __________
Blockland                              Blockland Pitstop

Start A Game                                         ect
Join Game                                              ect   
ect                                                        ect
ect                                                        ect
_____________________________ _________
If you use the RTB Overlay style thing it would be better.

How about just Pitstop, remove the Blockland part from the name, it already says Blockland in the main menu.
This please