Classic Faces and Decals Pack *UPDATED (9/16/14)

Author Topic: Classic Faces and Decals Pack *UPDATED (9/16/14)  (Read 32860 times)

I have used one of your Islander faces as my avatar for as long as I can remember

See sig
<3

Now i can make real blockland lego people just that little player shape you get these   :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 01:53:16 PM by techware »

I can't believe I deleted these.
They match the lego feel of the game very well.
Reminiscent of my early Blockland years.

Bump B)

I haven't made any decals in a while, I might find a mood to do so.  Any classic lego decals I haven't made that people would like to see?

Bump B)

I haven't made any decals in a while, I might find a mood to do so.  Any classic lego decals I haven't made that people would like to see?

Have you done blacktron? and how about possibly make some more modern textures from the more recent lego sets? I'd be interested to see what they'd look like if you ever remake the more modern ones.

Have you done blacktron? and how about possibly make some more modern textures from the more recent lego sets? I'd be interested to see what they'd look like if you ever remake the more modern ones.
Yeah both Blacktrons are in the space set ;P

I might but idk, modern ones aren't iconic to me at all and I really don't care about them.

K so RTB Died and I've felt kinda bad about how lazy I have been in uploading all my decals again.  I really haven't been playing a lot lately so I haven't gotten around to it, and I feel bad because I'm still super proud of all of them and I want people to have access to them.  So because I'm lazy I decided to just link to the entire pack, I'm sorry but I don't have great individual pictures of each one / separate downloads yet, that may come some day, but for now, here is this.

(that shows almost everything I think, I made that a while ago for an ad at Blockoworld or something)

Included is 97 different decals and faces, all replicating (or spin-offs) of classic Lego minifigures.

Decals:
  • Aquanauts
  • Classic Knights Variety
  • Casual
  • Classic Space Variety
  • Islanders
  • Ninjas
  • Pirates
  • Town Suit
  • Forester Tunics

Faces:
  • Casual
  • Female Faces
  • French Mustaches
  • Islanders
  • Ninjas
  • Pirates
  • Red Hair Guy (+his weird punk girl friends)
  • War Face (You'll recognize it as that face Sirherg uses!)

DOWNLOAD

I don't wanna be that starfish but this isn't good enough without the alien faces :/

I don't wanna be that starfish but this isn't good enough without the alien faces :/
.. What alien faces? lol

And yes, you are haha.  Only one of those packs is Space-related, thus the other ones wouldn't even have aliens.  But again, what aliens?  Even if there were some alien faces I didn't make, there are 97 decals here, are you really saying it's not good enough?

This is the largest collection of decals and faces that I'm aware of in the entire Blockland forums.  Not only that, but they are significantly higher quality compared to other decals and faces in the section.  These are decals and faces I made in my spare time for free... But I'm sorry that isn't good enough for you lol.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:08:47 AM by Jay the Cartoonist »

.. What alien faces? lol

And yes, you are haha.  Only one of those packs is Space-related, thus the other ones wouldn't even have aliens.  But again, what aliens?  Even if there were some alien faces I didn't make, there are 97 decals here, are you really saying it's not good enough?

This is the largest collection of decals and faces that I'm aware of in the entire Blockland forums.  Not only that, but they are significantly higher quality compared to other decals and faces in the section.  These are decals and faces I made in my spare time for free... But I'm sorry that isn't good enough for you lol.

I think they're called insectoids, the robot alien things ? I just thought the torso would be less fun to use without the faces

I think they're called insectoids, the robot alien things ? I just thought the torso would be less fun to use without the faces
I did not make anything from the insectoids line, so you can be bored without the faces AND the decals <3

None of the space decals I made had alien faces.  One of them had a robot face that I didn't make, but one robot face doesn't really seem worthy for an entire space pack.

However I have considered in the past making my own aliens based on generic alien stereotypes.  Maybe I'll work on these sometime.  The trouble is, most aliens don't really resemble humans, and almost all of Lego's official Aliens use custom head pieces.  Thus it'd be impossible to replicate these in a decal without them looking stupid.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 04:31:37 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

I did not make anything from the insectoids line, so you can be bored without the faces AND the decals <3

None of the space decals I made had alien faces.  One of them had a robot face that I didn't make, but one robot face doesn't really seem worthy for an entire space pack.

However I have considered in the past making my own aliens based on generic alien stereotypes.  Maybe I'll work on these sometime.  The trouble is, most aliens don't really resemble humans, and almost all of Lego's official Aliens use custom head pieces.  Thus it'd be impossible to replicate these in a decal without them looking stupid.