Author Topic: Zeblote: Aggresive, constantly negative and thinks he's always right  (Read 7491 times)

He probably is always right.

He probably is always right.

I don't think you know who he is. He has narcissistic personality disorder, he strives to be right because he is right because he's inherently more intelligent and cool than you.

I don't think you know who he is. He has narcissistic personality disorder, he strives to be right because he is right because he's inherently more intelligent and cool than you.

No, that's me. I'm always right because I'm inherently more intelligent and cool than you. Stop mixing people up.

Oh you little bitch. I knew that sounded familiar.

I don't think you know who I am. I have narcissistic personality disorder, I strive to be right because I am right because I'm inherently more intelligent and cool than you.

Oh you little bitch. I knew that sounded familiar.

I don't know why, but I can't help but thinking that he tricked you into saying that you're Zeblote.

I don't know why, but I can't help but thinking that he tricked you into saying that you're Zeblote.

No, he just randomly took a quote I said six months ago (wtf? how'd he even run across that?) to DotDotCircle when he was trolling me and reversed it to trip me out. I felt like I'd said something similar though, so I searched and found the exact same thing in inverse ownership.

Nevermind. I just figured it all out. God damn it.

Nevermind. I just figured it all out. God damn it.
Sorry about my sides being gone, they had to split.

trinick gets owned: the thread

Ask Zeblote about the ungodly clusterforget known as JVS doors some time. That's always a laugh.

Well I'm waiting for a fight night now. :cookieMonster:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=261386
RIP
That's his second ban. If universal penalties apply, first ban is a week, second ban is a month. Though I've seen permas labeled as someone's 5th offense before, so universal penalties may not apply here.

That's his second ban. If universal penalties apply, first ban is a week, second ban is a month. Though I've seen permas labeled as someone's 5th offense before, so universal penalties may not apply here.

No, it just depends on the offense. However, pretty sure 4 temporary bans = permanent ban on 5th.

Finally, dude seems to be on a 24/7 period.