Author Topic: Zeblote: Aggresive, constantly negative and thinks he's always right  (Read 7487 times)

stuffty pun: Maybe we'll "wrap 'er up" and sneak him into the cloning factory.
ftfy

he muted me on zix's randomizer
/support

stuffty pun: Maybe we'll "wrap him up" and sneak him into the cloning factory.

He never says anything positive on the help section or helps in the help section . . .

Its a help section I need help not negative comments that make me feel like a useless toaster waiting for some bread but will never get any to make toast.

/support

I'll be honest here, he's a smart guy but he has to lighten up. At this stage, he has become cold and not the friendliest to others.

I always knew he was a negative ass, but it never quite occurred to me that every single one of his posts is like that. I don't even remember him ever making a light-hearted or joking post.

he seems like all work and no play
like a true german :cookieMonster:

He Flames About The Way I Type

/megasupport

He should at least tell us why he's so negative

This is his self-justification:

None of them are friendly to me so I don't see why the forget I should be friendly to them.

It's a circular problem.  He's unfriendly to everyone because people are unfriendly to him.

ITT: why people are unfriendly to him

It had to start somewhere, and it has to end somewhere; he's consciously letting things go on this way.

/megasupport
Maybe Because Typing Like This Makes You Look Like A Brain Dead Moron
jesus loving christ.

/megasupport
That's Because Typing Like That Is Unnecessary.

Quote from: EnjoyedBen2002
Maybe Because Typing Like This Makes You Look Like A Brain Dead Moron

Jesus loving Christ.

Dont Forget To Capitalize Your Sentence, Buddy.

/megasupport
to be fair there is literally no reason to type like that unless you're legit handicapped or are trying to be annoying

/support

huge douche with an even huger ego

I always knew he was a negative ass, but it never quite occurred to me that every single one of his posts is like that. I don't even remember him ever making a light-hearted or joking post.
this
I've never really had a problem with him. Even though he could be a douche he still isn't as bad as some people on the forums. bisjac cough
Overall i think he needs to lighten up a little then he would be fine.