Zeblote: Aggresive, constantly negative and thinks he's always right

Author Topic: Zeblote: Aggresive, constantly negative and thinks he's always right  (Read 7381 times)

God I cannot stand Zeblote. He harasses me on steam to get him stuff he doesn't need.

I wish i had taken more images, but this is mainly the bullstuff i have to put up with.

His steam messages always end up in making me do pointless errands for him because he is too stubborn to fix problems with other people.

Infact, most of the steam messages I've recieved from him were just to get programs he could not get without me!
This childish attitude has to stop. I've always thought of zeb as a whining child who cant get enough of what he needs.

He expects things to get done when he wants them done. And not to mention how stuck up he is about doing stuff "his way" when most of the time other ways work the same or even better (or worse).

You have been blocked by a few, and I'm going to do the same. Don't harrass me, It only makes me want to block you even more. Blocked until you decide to change. I'm sick of your bullstuff attitude, and I will not put up with it any more.

You used to be pretty cool. Things have changed, for the worst.
Until you decide to change,
Good bye.

I support the drama.

I've wanted to do a drama of Zeblote for a while. /support

/support, this guy constantly acts like he has a stick up his ass

/support, this guy constantly acts like he has a stick up his ass

I've always wanted to ask zeblote what crawled up his ass and lived.

i thought zeblote as zealot

i see my mistake

basically another furdle /support

It's funny how people are using that as an insult now

Absolute complete support. Anytime someone doesn't know something that he does, he will always tell you how wrong you are and not even correct it. Especially in the Help board. Someone will ask a question and he'll just say something like, "No..." and then criticize you for not knowing the answer yourself.

am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with him

I mean sure, he's an starfish, but so are a lot of people here

am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with him

I mean sure, he's an starfish, but so are a lot of people here
i mean i don't have a problem with justin bieber, guy's never been mean to me, but i know he's a douche.

How would that be 'neat'? If anything, it would be development time wasted on a completely useless feature.
this is true though

He should at least tell us why he's so negative

He does know what he's talking about but he makes an ass of himself every time he opens his mouth about the subject. He's an entitled scumbag and gives people with real knowledge of coding a bad stereotype. Blockland needs more people like a Wrapperup.

Someone clone Wrapperup.

stuffty pun: Maybe we'll "wrap him up" and sneak him into the cloning factory.