Zeblote: Aggresive, constantly negative and thinks he's always right

Author Topic: Zeblote: Aggresive, constantly negative and thinks he's always right  (Read 7485 times)

Zeblote really needs to fix his stuff cause his constant negativity is annoying and his ego of "I'm always right" almost challenges the ego of furdle.

basically another furdle /support

I thought we were finally rid of Furdle's ego when he'll be going to university, but now Zeblote will take his place...

He been like this for some time now, and he must change /support

he's an self entitled idiot

About time someone made a drama one him, full on ass on me.

/support

About time someone made a drama one him, full on ass on me.
You deserve it

i dont think he is comparable to furdle, furdle ego comes from building and he tries to joke about it. zeblote's ego comes from coding and he does not really try to joke about it

You deserve it

Really, sweet move. Yet I did really nothing to you.

Zeblote knows what he's doing as far as coding goes, at least from my point of view. When he said "This is an incomplete addon and noone should download it", at the time, he was right. I didn't finish the addon to the extent I should have. He knows exactly what he's talking about, more so than 98% of you on this forum. (well..coding wise), so when he posts something that has to do with scripting, most of the time he's correct.
/nosupportwhenitcomestocoding
However, his posts are a little aggressive, so /support in that aspect. It depends on what he's talking about.
No, I didn't actually calculate the 98% thing, I was just guessing because there's not even 100 people that can code on this forum.

Zeblote knows what he's doing as far as coding goes, at least from my point of view. When he said "This is an incomplete addon and noone should download it", at the time, he was right. I didn't finish the addon to the extent I should have. He knows exactly what he's talking about, more so than 98% of you on this forum. (well..coding wise), so when he posts something that has to do with scripting, most of the time he's correct.
/nosupportwhenitcomestocoding
However, his posts are a little aggressive, so /support in that aspect. It depends on what he's talking about.
No, I didn't actually calculate the 98% thing, I was just guessing because there's not even 100 people that can code on this forum.
There's the quote feature for a reason...

There's the quote feature for a reason...
I couldn't get the quote from OP because everytime I tried, it said "The last posting from your IP was 20 seconds ago blah blah blah".

he's a bit of a butt but he knows what he's talking about a lot of the time

Saved me the trouble of deciding to make this myself, thanks.

i dont think he is comparable to furdle, furdle ego comes from building and he tries to joke about it. zeblote's ego comes from coding and he does not really try to joke about it
This about summarizes my feelings. He's unreasonably bitter and overly serious in being an ass to everyone about everything.