Thoughts?

True
65 (58%)
Bullstuff
24 (21.4%)
I have no say in this
23 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Hat Update?  (Read 5639 times)

Rumors going around about a hat update?

/discuss

Nope, why would there be a 100% useless update?

Confirmed by Badspot on multiple occasions. Pretty neat.

Confirmed by Badspot on multiple occasions. Pretty neat.
How would that be 'neat'? If anything, it would be development time wasted on a completely useless feature.

How would that be 'neat'? If anything, it would be development time wasted on a completely useless feature.
you see tf2

It would become Team Fortress 2 and Roblox.... Blockland would be free and you would have to buy hats and etc.
Personally this would basically suck.

Do you mean more hats for avatars, or just a default hat mod?

Guys, stop complaining. Obviously there will be other things in the update. You don't release an update with 1 item in the change log.

Guys, stop complaining. Obviously there will be other things in the update. You don't release an update with 1 item in the change log.
this

Because it's a global way for users to have more customization. Haven't people been wanting more avatar options for ages as well?

Because it's a global way for users to have more customization. Haven't people been wanting more avatar options for ages as well?
There are much more important things to be implemented. How about physics?

You don't even know what's in the update yet. Just wait and see.

Yeah, that'd be great. There are a lot of other things that I'd love to see fixed and added in. I wouldn't get upset that the update isn't good enough or that it's not what I expected. Every time there's been a big update, it's caught me way off-guard because it's nothing I would've ever expected if it wasn't told to me beforehand. Who expected brick physics or shaders? The game didn't really need them, and there were things that could have been fixed up or tweaked, but they were still neat updates.

I'm just happy that the game is being worked on. I don't think it's necessarily fair to talk about it not being worked on enough, considering all. Who knows what'll come in the future? We pretty much never have any idea until the feature is near-release, so we might as well just wait and see.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:21:45 PM by otto-san »

As apposed to all the cool and neat other updates that they are totally going.
At this point, any updates, even trivial ones like hats, I welcome.

Jeez, you don't have to be a bitch about it. More avatar content is a cool thing.