Abusing Admin : Left 4 Dead Hunter

Author Topic: Abusing Admin : Left 4 Dead Hunter  (Read 6672 times)

You're a complete idiot. Bumping topics especially a drama on you is a complete mental move.

Ok fine. Maybe i am a idiom he but come on people. Theres this guy named Hunter08 and he kept joining saying " Nice admin my ass" and then he leaves. Finally banned him though but really. Can we just get over this?  :panda:

That's not even relevant to this ban.

Ok fine. Maybe i am a idiom
you're a phrase that has figurative meaning?

you're a phrase that has figurative meaning?

i thought i fixed that. >.>

Ok fine. Maybe i am a idiom he but come on people. Theres this guy named Hunter08 and he kept joining saying " Nice admin my ass" and then he leaves. Finally banned him though but really. Can we just get over this?  :panda:

No because, you just did a terrible mistake of 'bumping' your drama, which allows the topic to go on the top of the board. (The Recent Message makes it go to the top) So now people can actually find it again.

There is completely no point of posting a bump. If its old, leave it. It's already solved probably by now. Now since you made the drama alive, we need to wait till we do not post on this drama, if you want it over.

No because, you just did a terrible mistake of 'bumping' your drama, which allows the topic to go on the top of the board. (The Recent Message makes it go to the top) So now people can actually find it again.

There is completely no point of posting a bump. If its old, leave it. It's already solved probably by now. Now since you made the drama alive, we need to wait till we do not post on this drama, if you want it over.

Well at least i don't like my little pony.

Oh snap!
You go, girl.

wowe #rekt #2kool

At least he put down his age in his profile.

You know you lost an argument when you resort to insults or 'shut up'

You know you lost an argument when you resort to insults or 'shut up'

Thanks for the reply captain obvious

Thanks for the reply captain obvious
Holy stuff, you're on a roll!

Holy stuff, you're on a roll!
Dude, you just bumped a six day old topic
You remind me of me in some sense.