Author Topic: being added to random skype calls by muslim, maxx, peanut, and other people  (Read 5345 times)

so just about now those friends added me to a group call and said i was a snaggletooth 11 year old fatass.

this has been happening since july 2013, i have been added to group calls by a bunch of people from the forum.

it's really getting tiring, i mean, seriously.

Why are you coming to us for this? You can just block anyone who adds you to a call and be done with it.

How dare they try and talk to you? Just talk to them about it. They're probably not doing it to annoy you, just probs just want to chat. If they are, you can just block them.

i could just block all of them, but they keep coming back on other accounts or they make a new call with the people i didn't block.

i claim no responsibility

but i do like this:

[6/30/14 7:04:21 PM] Markey: lolllkoool more attention!
[6/30/14 7:04:23 PM] Markey: OGM UR SPOILIN ME DUDE
[6/30/14 7:04:25 PM] Markey: AS
[6/30/14 7:04:25 PM] Markey: DASD
[6/30/14 7:04:25 PM] Markey: SAD
[6/30/14 7:04:25 PM] Markey: SADAS
[6/30/14 7:04:25 PM] Markey: DSA
[6/30/14 7:04:26 PM] Markey: A
[6/30/14 7:01:31 PM] Markey: i don't care
[6/30/14 7:01:32 PM] Markey: lol
[6/30/14 7:01:35 PM] Markey: MORE ATTENTION!
lol you're just giving me attention like i want

but i do like this:

/thread

but i do like this:

exactly
we added you to the call because you kept loving with muslim and annoying him

snaggletooth 11 year old fatass.
sig'd

but i do like this:

Markey, you should include this stuff ^

Don't leave out important details.

hehe, i claim calling you that. they said they were gonna add you and everything went silent so i just said "hello, you snaggletoothed 11 year old fatass" and you hung up

i've had no communication with you prior to that

i could just block all of them, but they keep coming back on other accounts or they make a new call with the people i didn't block.
If their coming back on other accounts, they're no better than what they're calling you. In fact, it's just sad. Turn on "Do Not Disturb" and keep it on, it blocks the notification sound.

Markey, you should include this stuff ^

Don't leave out important details.
yeah they were annoying the loving stuff out of me so that was my only response

also a couple days ago muslim sent me Riddler research

also a couple days ago muslim sent me Riddler research
Are you loving serious? LOL

but i do like this:

NoEdit: Funny how when I type out a post that actually is somewhat considerate, is when something is posted that makes me lose all respect for you.