Author Topic: love toy attachment to iPad lets you have love... with... it...??  (Read 4687 times)

Idk what I'd do as a parent if my 13 year old son had purchased an expensive procrastination aide.

assist them

Hot stuff right there
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 07:39:09 PM by Superbro11 »

DAMN IT!
u kno u want to fuk them dragon gurls on ur ipad

Hot stuff right there
Is he using it? I didn't watch the entire video

do you WANT to see the face he makes if he did use it??? because that's what it sounds like

Anyone else think of the movie "her"?
lol, I hated that movie. It was such a dissapointment.  It seemed like an excuse to have a guy pretend to have love with a computer in a movie. They didnt even really explain why the OS was being recalled.

also how would this work for people with bent/curved richards?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:43:49 PM by Starkiller »

I hear tape works too

It's always been so hard to forget an iPad, this makes it much easier

reminds me of the movie her

whoops someone already said it
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:53:38 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

lol, I hated that movie. It was such a dissapointment.  It seemed like an excuse to have a guy pretend to have love with a computer in a movie. They didnt even really explain why the OS was being recalled.

ouch
don't bend your richard

rly

I'm gonna go ahead and say that people with Peyronies are not supported by most male love toys.

Now I can forget siri!

Ew, who uses fleshlights? you can't even wash them properly- oh hey this was already said.

nope he is pretending to use it. Why would someone fap in a YouTube video?
Now I can forget siri!
heavy: time to forget robots!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:32:37 AM by Superbro11 »