brickman is 18 now

Author Topic: brickman is 18 now  (Read 1181 times)

That's right folks, it's everybody's favorite holiday of the year, the day where you can send me birthday wishes & birthday bitches. so get that cake outta the oven & gimme girls who need some lovin' cause I'm eighteen and I'm a lovin machine.

Everybody must cough up a bday wish or else you might *mysteriously* lose your balance one day when you're at the top of your staircase while holding a box of kitchen knives and loaded guns. Or maybe you'll be cruising down some mountain to find out someone has cut your brake line and you've got a 1 way ticket to the ending of Thelma and Louise.

I'm looking to at least get 20 pages of replies.

day of birthings hoped to be being of the happy

happy day of the cake brickman

I hope your avatar finally gets fixed

gimme girls who need some lovin' cause I'm eighteen and I'm a lovin machine.
ouch
erm
happy birthday

Most people expect birthday wishes
You've not only earned your wishes
But you forgetin' DEMANDED them and held them for RANSOM.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a true man. You've passed the test my son. Welcome to the world of adults.

Oh and happy fetus deliverance anniversary

happy birthday friend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH OWNED

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear brickman happy birthday to you

ouch
erm
happy birthday

lovin was supposed to rhyme with oven & eighteen with machinI DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU IM A MAN
happy birthday friend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH OWNED
wow, did you drop your forgetn lunchables in the playground or some stuff? fuh Q. thanks though.
Most people expect birthday wishes
You've not only earned your wishes
But you forgetin' DEMANDED them and held them for RANSOM.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a true man. You've passed the test my son. Welcome to the world of adults.

Oh and happy fetus deliverance anniversary
you can't spell demanded without 'man'.
Fresh from DeviantART

wow this is like taking my loving breath away and stuff, jesus chrezus
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:46:06 AM by Brickman »