Author Topic: Blockland Steam-Edition won't save!  (Read 1714 times)

I need some help with Blockland on Steam. Ever since i have transferred the game onto steam nothing will save which i find very strange. I have a Mac and with my Non-steam version I've never experienced this problem but because the steam edition replaced my old launcher i can't access my old game to test my theory. Any suggestions on what to do? I'd greatly appreciate it!
PS: When I try to save it only saves the .png file to go with it and not the .bls file

I had this problem as well. I fixed mine and posted the fix on the steam discussion. It's pretty simple. Hope it helps.
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/app/250340/discussions/0/630800444007949854/#p2
Please let me know what happens.

I have exactly the same problem.

I have the same problem as well

Here's the solution.
Go to your blockland folder (library/applicationsupport/steam/steamapps/common/blockland)
There should be a file simply called "blockland"    delete it.
Go to the blockland.us website and download the demo for mac. Put it in the folder you just opened. Place it there, and rename it as "Blockland".
So basically, you are just replacing the steam file with a new one.

It works for me, hope it will work for you.

Here's the solution.
Go to your blockland folder (library/applicationsupport/steam/steamapps/common/blockland)
There should be a file simply called "blockland"    delete it.
Go to the blockland.us website and download the demo for mac. Put it in the folder you just opened. Place it there, and rename it as "Blockland".
So basically, you are just replacing the steam file with a new one.

It works for me, hope it will work for you.

Uhh I deleted the whole entire blockland folder
did I mess up

Purplebean, I already provided a link to the step-by-step solution. No need to re-post it.

And Pragmagic, you need to delete the Blockand file inside the folder. I guess if the whole folder is gone then you'll have to go into steam and right click blockland, click delete local content, and reinstall it.

And Pragmagic, you need to delete the Blockand file inside the folder. I guess if the whole folder is gone then you'll have to go into steam and right click blockland, click delete local content, and reinstall it.

Thanks, it worked :D

Hmm.. Im not sure what's causing that, ill try to think of something, but I've never had this problem before

sorry for "reposting", I didn't even read your link.