Port is at Evar's house, AMA

Author Topic: Port is at Evar's house, AMA  (Read 14319 times)

lel feg

You two have buttlove yet?

did you observe eachothers privates?

Do your parentses know about this relationship

so why did port fly to pittsburgh
that'd be really awkward to explain to your parents

i'd like to know the answer to this as well

did you observe eachothers privates?
Too much
Do your parentses know about this relationship
Well, considering he flew from another country and is living with me for 30 days, yes.
Specifically to see me. That's seriously what we told our parents and all. They know completely about us

Specifically to see me. That's seriously what we told our parents and all. They know completely about us
stuff what the forget

your parents are incredibly tolerant, thats cool

"hey dad i want to fly in some guy i met online from denmark and have him live with us with for a month i dont think he's a serial killer"

stuff what the forget
your parents are incredibly tolerant, thats cool
wynd fox's mom knows about his deal. I could probably tell my mom too, without an issue. I think any parent that is ok with their kid being gay and knows they spend a lotta time talking to people on the internet would be ok with that too
obviously!!!!
??

wynd fox's mom knows about his deal. I could probably tell my mom too, without an issue. I think any parent that is ok with their kid being gay and knows they spend a lotta time talking to people on the internet would be ok with that too
no i meant like, with internet relationships. my parents cant handle stuff like that

cant you see?? caribou is obviously being !!!
who is always trying to start arguments?
no i meant like, with internet relationships. my parents cant handle stuff like that
that's what I mean, wynd's mom knows, and I think I could tell mine if I got over the weird fears I have
I know she's ok with the concept. her current boyfriend had a relationship like that with someone a long time ago, and she thinks that's interesting for some reason I guess