Author Topic: One question  (Read 1028 times)

sheit i was just using op's format to ask a different question.

What's with people having poorly animated/drawn renditions of Blockheads as their avatar.
why?

um excuse me that is top quality art by f3d323

Why do people draw and animate their avatars
why

um excuse me that is top quality art by f3d323

I don't think he really put his all into making those.

Because I'm ugly, I can't get a girlfriend. So I just compensate by pretending my pillow is my current anime girlfriend (I've had lots). Before I go to sleep I usually make out with my pillow and at one point I wasn't even washing my it. It got moldy and brown but I still hugged it and made lots of love to it. I might add that it now has a pillow case with a really ~kawaii~ anime schoolgirl on it.

Because I'm ugly, I can't get a girlfriend. So I just compensate by pretending my pillow is my current anime girlfriend (I've had lots). Before I go to sleep I usually make out with my pillow and at one point I wasn't even washing my it. It got moldy and brown but I still hugged it and made lots of love to it. I might add that it now has a pillow case with a really ~kawaii~ anime schoolgirl on it.

10/10 explanation

im crying rn this is too good