Author Topic: 4TH OF JULY. ARE YOU READY, AMERICA?  (Read 8162 times)

We can't fire fireworks because the Mexicans on our street will call the police on us.
(Also because we're surrounded by trees and might create a forest fire >_>)
forget THE POLICE

AIN'T NO BITCHIE POLICE GONNA STOP ME

jk police are cool

We can't fire fireworks because the Mexicans on our street will call the police on us.
(Also because we're surrounded by trees and might create a forest fire >_>)
shoot fireworks through their windows. Once they has all lost consciousness you can celebrate the 4th the proper way

best way would be to duct tape those mortor fireworks to your lawn chairs and use them as bazookas.

I'M AT WASHINGTON loving DC, BITCHES!!!!

Somehow we acquired firecrackers the size of coke cans

I'm not even exaggerating which is the scary part.

throw a lit firecracker at your friend as a joke!

police arrests you for being a terrorist

I'M AT WASHINGTON loving DC, BITCHES!!!!
I AM AT 402 WARDE ST, ALGONA WASHINGTON US

throw a lit firecracker at your friend as a joke!

police arrests you for being a terrorist
A small fire cracker won't do jack, I've let those explode in my hand (a single one, not a pack)
A giant one though? Nah, that forgeter would mess someone up. It makes those m98's look like a pop-it thing

I wish I could remember the name I seen on the bag. He shown them to me within minutes of me waking up

They're just a normal firecracker, unless they were made by someone illegaly. Anything larger than a firecracker is federally illegal, all those m80s you see at stores and stuff are super stuffty and just in huge cardboard tubes.

This guy at a fireworks store by me used to sell fireworks to people that lived in PA which is illegal. He also had a mortar and pestle at the register and was making flashpowder for m80s he was selling. I bought a few once and went back later and asked about them and he said "I don't do that kind of stuff it's illegal"

They're just a normal firecracker, unless they were made by someone illegaly. Anything larger than a firecracker is federally illegal, all those m80s you see at stores and stuff are super stuffty and just in huge cardboard tubes.

This guy at a fireworks store by me used to sell fireworks to people that lived in PA which is illegal. He also had a mortar and pestle at the register and was making flashpowder for m80s he was selling. I bought a few once and went back later and asked about them and he said "I don't do that kind of stuff it's illegal"
Yeah, we tested one early.. It had a ton of little firecrackers in it.
Its basically like the normal firecrackers except in a round container rather than loosely held together by fuses

Damn fireworks
So me and my parents were using sparklers and when they lit they loving blew up, and so I tried again and the sparkler blew up again. Anyone else had firework issues at all today

Damn fireworks
So me and my parents were using sparklers and when they lit they loving blew up, and so I tried again and the sparkler blew up again. Anyone else had firework issues at all today
My sparkler flares didn't work.

you can buy a small one for 1 dollar

can still desintegrate a wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKv2-6_f1TE
The size of the fuse on that firecracker in relation to the size of the explosion is very jarring.