NuclearBear = stuff

Author Topic: NuclearBear = stuff  (Read 6659 times)

So today i was bored so i joined nuclearbears server  (office rp) and i was greeted by biller saying: Oh look its insert name here the badmin: and then he continued to say dont trust me and dont make me an admin cause i wll abuse *note i havent abused eversence december last year* and then i randomly get muted by dudeless for 12345123 seconds *it didnt work time instantly was up for mute* and i said Wtf dont randomly mute me dudeless and then he muted me for 400 seconds and then i logged (to remove mute to tell him to stop) he said No. Your annoying
then nuclear bear muted me for 400 seconds (logged again) Told him to stop he also said no then I logged again (my method of avoiding abusive mute) then to be greeted by a ban: mute dissing
I dont know why biller would hold such a huge grudge and why I would be abused on so forget Biller, NuclearBear, and Dudeless too. (i will update with pics ina sec) If you know his BL_ID tell me so i can ban him too.

Relevant
Nuclear Bear is hosting a great [Qi] Office RP

Even his own admin doubts the server

He broke all of the things this clan stands for lol

Yeah his server is stuff but your behaviour wasn't great either, don't ever avoid mute and expect to not get banned.

pics updated (and yes i admit to abusing on blue roses server but that was a year ago back in december)

Let me idiot translate.
So today I was bored so I joined nuclearbears server  (office rp) and i was greeted by biller saying:
"Oh look its (insert name here) the badmin"
and then he continued to say to not trust me and lower my chances to get admin because
" i will abuse"
*note i havent abused eversince december last year*

/thread

and then i randomly get muted by dudeless for 12345123 and i said
"Wtf dont randomly mute me dudeless"
and then he muted me for 400 seconds and then i reconnected to remove mute to tell him to stop, he said "No. You're annoying"
then nuclear bear muted me for 400 seconds (logged again) Told him to stop he also said no then I logged again (my method of avoiding abusive mute) then to be greeted by a ban: mute dissing
I dont know why biller would hold such a huge grudge and why I would be abused on so forget Biller, NuclearBear, and Dudeless too. (i will update with pics ina sec) If you know his BL_ID tell me so i can ban him too.
I got tired of trying to fix this stuff.
I support I guess..

(sorry for double post but the modify button aint apearing) But i didnt take a screenshot of this but he said he wont stop muting me (which means no unmute no matter how long i wait)

Okay, he is in [Qi] so, I'll give Aoki the full report here of what's going on.

I removed the [Qi] from his server name and deleted his forum account; his ban list had several other bans with only the reason "SHREK," and that's not at all acceptable.

I removed the [Qi] from his server name and deleted his forum account; his ban list had several other bans with only the reason "SHREK," and that's not at all acceptable.
Cool cause he is not following the clan at all from doing this, he is making blockland NOT fun, and the [Qi] clan is supposed to make blockland fun

He came on my server, said "OFFICE RP IS BACK" multiple times then left..
I knew this guy was a handicap..

Aoki, you gotta get a more strict clan. Have you tried Oligarchy system?

Just note, I am a admin on the Office RP. (SimpleOS)

All bans regarding "SHREK" were for freekilling randomly (There is one I am not sure about)

I will see what I can do, but majority of the admins have said you have DDoS'd the server (after ban), which could be a risk. Of course, like I said, I will see what I can do.

>haven't abused since december last year

abusing once is already bad

Just, SHREK is what we call a ban.

I was in to much stress to put a reason for Twerky so I used the old one.

Twerky all you did was complain and it was getting on my nerves.