Suggest me a good headset with mic forums

Author Topic: Suggest me a good headset with mic forums  (Read 1311 times)

I need a new one, my current one (some turtle beach thing) has a tear in the wire coating by the base and they wont last much longer
i have a budget of around 50 dollars so help me

Logictech G230
It's pretty good.
For $60.

My mic is like
super high quality I think
I don't know the price, but I think it's called the "Yapster."
hueheuhueheuh coincidence
get it because it has a good mic and yap is talk
no?
oh

[size=pt]get it because it has a good mic and yap is talk
no?
oh[/size]
and the "ster" part is from "hipster"
:cookieMonster:

and the "ster" part is from "hipster"
:cookieMonster:

OT: My headphones are nice for $20. I can't remember what model they are, however, let me find that.
Found them! The Corsair Raptor LH1 EVO.

Apparently those are outdated(I think, but I don't know.). Here's the Corsair Raptor LH2.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:57:46 PM by AtlasBlue »

I've haven't looked at this one yet, but this may be a good one to you

60$: Afterglow AGU.1 Wired Headset

Although I've had my eye on this one mostly from this site. If you can save up about 30$ more, go for this one.

90$: Afterglow AGU.1S Wireless Headset

Nevermind then....
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 12:20:02 AM by Night_Hawk »

-ew-
So you'll spend way more than you need to just for some stupid LEDs
cool

Although I've had my eye on this one mostly from this site. If you can save up about 30$ more, go for this one.

Having personal experience with Afterglow products, they're complete stuff.  Second pair I had broke 2 days after purchase.

"Afterglow headsets are precision tuned by an award winning Hollywood sound design studio to produce incredible audio depth, sonic richness, and clarity of sound"

LOLOLOLOL THAT'S TOTALLY HOW HEADPHONES WERK U GAIS!  What, are you crazy, there's no science behind sound, of course the design of the diaphragm and choices of wire material, thickness, winding gap, number of windings, overall weight, diameter of the solenoid, and the design of the headphone's enclosure and the materials used to make it don't have 99.9999999% to do with how the end product sounds!  stuff, just give that unfinished prototype right to some Hollywood studio engineers, they'll know what to do with it, because that's totally their field of expertise!

i'd suggest checking out plantronics headsets. they all come with mics and their gamecom series is really good, in my experience. my last set from them lasted me a good three years before giving out and it only cost $35.

Logictech G230
It's pretty good.
For $60.
what part of 50 dont you guys understand

My turtlebeach z11s were like 40 on amazon but they only lasted maybe a year before they broke

On topic, my opinion is not what OP wants to hear; the only things I would recommend are XLR mic with a mixing board, audio interface, and boom stand setups with a $300 pair of IEMs, because I care about sound quality, and both halves of any headset have always sounded horrid to me.

what part of 50 dont you guys understand
yo bud check it

On topic, my opinion is not what OP wants to hear; the only things I would recommend are XLR mic with a mixing board, audio interface, and boom stand setups with a $300 pair of IEMs, because I care about sound quality, and both halves of any headset have always sounded horrid to me.
when people say they want a headset with a mic, they don't mean they want you to recommend them a microphone and a headset separately. they mean they want a headset with a mic built in because it's more convenient and cheaper for them.