Author Topic: Boxxy: what, the forget, is wrong with this chick?  (Read 2572 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw I know i'm really late on this one, I dont explore youtube often so i missed this whole boxxy thing, but I have never met anyone more random, or annoying. jesus christ.

How was this ever popular? You people complain about pewdiepie but I've never heard complaint about her, probably why I've never heard of her till now

"really late" still doesn't even begin to cover it

This is really loving old

i thought she died or something

and this

I've never heard complaint about her
Believe me people complained hard.

have you guys seen that panda sneezing? holy stuff! i laughed for real!

chocolate rain!!!

this is as old as your mom, OP..

have you guys seen that panda sneezing? holy stuff! i laughed for real!

chocolate rain!!!

kiwi, dah feels

ugh loving reply girls man i clicked one and now every video just has suggested cleavage

This is really loving old
this is as old as your mom, OP..
Yea, i know, its really old. I get it.

But its new to me in the fact that I am just now discovering it because I found better uses of my time than to watch some girl spaz out on the internet.

i thought she died or something
nah shes still alive
the passage of time has not been kind to her though

ugh loving reply girls man i clicked one and now every video just has suggested cleavage
ugh im with you man

i also hate finebros being suggested, i mean how much do they pay for advertising?

But its new to me in the fact that I am just now discovering it because I found better uses of my time than to watch some girl spaz out on the internet.
oh yeah we're the ones wasting our time huh

oh yeah we're the ones wasting our time huh
Just saying I wasn't using youtube during the time this was big. I only found it because of a youtubers react video

I found better uses of my time than to watch some girl spaz out on the internet.

I only found it because of a youtubers react video

I'm pretty sure that's a contradiction