Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Desktop Megathread 3  (Read 270771 times)

Ordered my G4 today

looks like I'm done with CM themes and stuff for awhile, I hated having the urge to switch roms every day, so I welcome it.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:32:32 PM by Nal »

added klwp
rest of fixes in changelog on first page

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:01:09 PM by Tokthree »

Could've sworn Badspot hard limited image sizes to 1k. It's hard for me to tell since I have a theme that does it for me

The number inside [img width= has a max of 1000. But if the image linked is bigger, without width, it will stretch the page.

What a useless feature, why not just have it auto-resize every image to at least 1000px wide if they're larger than 1000px

What a useless feature, why not just have it auto-resize every image to at least 1000px wide if they're larger than 1000px
it was added because, during some random forum Self Delete, someone used otherwise normal images with an absurd width value to stretch out all the pages they put it on
an actual image that large is far harder to get a hold of

it used to do that, then badspot removed it. dunno why

it was added because, during some random forum Self Delete, someone used otherwise normal images with an absurd width value to stretch out all the pages they put it on
an actual image that large is far harder to get a hold of

Right click > Copy > Paste into editing program > Resize to 10000% > Upload to some shady image sharing website that don't give a forget > Suffer.

I know why he did it, but I don't understand why he didn't cover all his bases and make it so that it just set all images wider than 1000px to a width of 1000px

all of this old is getting ridiculous