Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Desktop Megathread 3  (Read 270806 times)

fill me in on what you're talking about with the port
i have no idea what it is
im pretty new to linux
"pantheon" refers to a whole lot of things, and is probably not the best name to use, but it's the desktop environment for elementary

the only thing i dont like is the lack of areo type things that was just implemented a few days ago in linux mint's new cinnamon desktop that they're releasing soon

when i mouse over a program i want it to open a little preview, and i want to be able to see previews of pictures without clicking on them in the file explorer

"pantheon" refers to a whole lot of things, and is probably not the best name to use, but it's the desktop environment for elementary
?

what would've been a better name to use? pantheon shell? even the archwiki just refers to it as pantheon

what would've been a better name to use? pantheon shell? even the archwiki just refers to it as pantheon
I mean, it was probably not the best thing to name it

I mean, it was probably not the best thing to name it
oh, I see

are you ready for that numix on elementary lovey action

http://i.imgur.com/mXkCJTN.png

damn stufflord thats lovey

It's ugly and stupid and I like it that way.

damn stufflord thats lovey
if only i could figure out what settings change the color of the icons in the top right so i can make them all the same color :^^^(

as long as it works

functionality is pretty important

my laptop is boring but it just werks

stuff I forgot to put a random console window on my desktop so I could look like a hacker pro

stuff I forgot to put a random console window on my desktop so I could look like a hacker pro
yeah its the ticket to being cool on an internet forum, didn't you know?

sorry. cool hacker coming through  :cookieMonster: