Desktop Megathread 3

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Desktop Megathread 3  (Read 270415 times)

that looks pretty sweet. the low res avatar is a bit weird though
nothin i can do about it :(

totally revamped my whole desktop, the circle thing is a sound visualizer
Is this a windows 10 only thing or do you download some other program to get it?

https://www.rainmeter.net/
it's part of the phenix skin, you can find it on the rainmeter deviant art
Ooooooo thanks :D

took your advice, I made a few more icons to make it fit better, and got and modified a smexy wallpaper (as much as I liked the portal/hl2 one, somethings have to go). I think it looks very nice. There is a simple bar audio visualizer at the top, but that's only when music is playing.
Great job, you get the seal of minimalism!That sort of looks deformed because paint.net decided to forget up the text

Anyways I have been far over due, last time I uploaded a desktop screenshot it was years ago and I'm pretty sure I had xp during those times, well those times have changed, and for the better.

There is a lot of heavily modded rainmeter skins going on there, also I would of posted my start screen, but I felt the desktop is good enough for now, might change though because I have a pretty good layout for my start screen.

Link to the album so you can see them in their full resolution

Edit: Forgot to mention that modding Microsoft Edge to have a white icon was the biggest pain in the ass.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:08:04 PM by ZERØ »

bump.

noooo like
it's a system limitation
Doubt it, when I was using Mint with the whole numix package ongoing, and I was using the Numix HTML login, anything I set as a user would not be blurry.

showing off the same desktop yet again cause im never gonna change it

pic by me