Desktop Megathread 3

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Desktop Megathread 3  (Read 270552 times)

it only took about a year after i built this computer for the desktop to become such an unusable mess that i abandoned it entirely

it's been exactly like this for nearly five years. organization is for the weak.
i'm ashamed to admit i started doing this too, rly need to clean it up >.> it's not unsalvageable yet but i just use taskbar pins and file explorer when i wanna get something from my desktop now lol
when i eventually do get it cleaned i'll post it here if i remember to cus i believe it'd be pretty nice

it only took about a year after i built this computer for the desktop to become such an unusable mess that i abandoned it entirely

it's been exactly like this for nearly five years. organization is for the weak.
cant happen if you dont have a desktop

I’m going to have a seizure

my work laptop setup
fun fact: the smaller screen is the main one

[im g wi dth=100 0]https://i.imgur.com/EiM8KJt.png[/img]
gib wllppr

yeah ive definitely dealt with this a lot before. eventually i decided to just give up and just make this my desktop:

and now I actually prefer it to any other desktop. having a blank background makes me focus far more on what i'm doing

-snip-
My definition of organization:

The swords are just icons in a way i guess, i just like being extra

finally cleaned up my desktop, half of it was covered in images

Small bump with my desktop, which i just cleaned up.